I said I wouldn't do this.....

Babydust28

Reaction score
hey all,

Not been on for a while as I was getting far too obsessed.

Me and DP have been trying on and off for about 3years now.

My last cycle was April 7th, so I'm on CD 27

I haven't done my bbt as like I said I was getting far too obsessed so going by my FF calendar I am 11DPO

I would say from about 5 dpo I would randomly gag over nothing at all, that seems to have stopped now.
I have twinges on and off in my lower abdomen sometimes left sometimes right.
My BBs have been sore and tender since 2-3DPO
From 10DPO my tummy has been rumbling so loud!
I'm waking up quite stuffy in a morning too.
The past 4 nights I've dreamt and remembered my dreams in full detail, I'd say usually I remember dreams maybe once or twice a month so this seems odd to me. Lots of dreaming of being pregnant but then I put that down to my mind constantly thinking about it.
TMI but the last 2 times me and DP have BD it gives me a little pain in my tummy which is odd, don't usually get that at Alex

We were out last night and I could smell curry sauce really strong but DP said he couldn't so not sure if that's me being over sensitive my head or if I have heightened sense of smell

I tested on an IC yday FMU and it was BFN so kind of deflated now as I feel all hope has gone.

Any advice or thoughts ladies?

Baby dust to each of you reading this post xx

I am on the same cd as you! And i do the exact same thing every month, I say I am not going to check symptomps but I always do.. I am only planning to test a week from now though as I have long cycles.

Are you taking any fertility drugs as those could cause symptomps too. It is always possible that you will get a BFP in a fee days!

Lots of baby dust your way, if it's not this month it will happen another month!

No I'm not taking any fertility drugs.
I get so annoyed with myself for early testing, half tempted to test this morning but I'm going to resist.

Do you have many symptoms? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->