I said I wouldn't get like this AGAIN!

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
When we were TTC DD, it took quite a while so towards the end, I was obsessed and would cry if said DH was too tired for sex everyday or if he couldn't 'finish'. I was horrible and I said I'd never be like that again.
This is our 2nd cycle ttc, on our last cycle, I never mentioned when I was ovulating, made everything seem quite spontaneous so that DH didn't feel under pressure.. That cycle resulted in BFN.
I've found myself getting obsessive again. I told last week that I should be ovulating in around a weeks time. We have DTD everyday from then, with yesterday dtd first thing in the morning because DH was working late last night.
I had lots of EWCM yesterday and I had O pain last night so I tried to initiate sex this morning before DD woke up and he said he was too tired, so then I told him that I think I O'd last night and if we leave it any later, we might have lost the window, he then said he felt too much pressure so I sulked for 10 minutes and then DD woke up so I started crying and stormed out of the bedroom.
I fuming at him and myself. I thought I'd be so much more chilled out ttc No.2.

No point to the post, just need to vent.

:hugs:

I know how you feel. I've been the same way. I swore up and down that I wasn't going to get obsessive and worry about TTC so much, but then last week when I had EWCM and I couldn't convince OH to BD, I cried. :( And this is only our first cycle. I think a lot of it has to do with me being scared it's going to take a long time again and I want to do everything in my power to try to make it happen before we hit that year mark. I remember how horrible I felt month after month trying for my youngest and I really don't want to experience that again.

It's a terrible feeling. I don't have much advice, but just wanted to let you know you're not alone. :hugs:

I posted something similar last week. We said we would ntnp but after a few BFN we both started getting a bit obsessive. Now DH is always asking when I O and We have sex at least every other day often more for the 2 weeks following AF. I get really disheartened with a BFN but cant stop testing the week AF is due. :cry:

I hear ya mommies! I'm ttc for some months now and driving myself mad. I tried the cb advanced opk last month and I think it told me i o'd too early. I'm trying to bbt but btw my son waking me up and forgetting to test, my chart looks like valley and cliffs.

So...I had a solid smile yesterday cd 14 on the advanced but still haven't had a solid smile face on the cb digital opk. I used to ovulate around Cd17, today is cd 15 and I'm trying so hard to stay calm and not take it out on my man. All I can say is thanks for reading my rant and don't use the cb advanced opk. It's so confusing!

I'm the same and this is only cycle 3. It's so hard not to get caught up in it all. I said if i was out this month then i was going to start opks. I'm beginning to wonder if that's a good idea, it'll probably just make me worse.

This is our 2nd month TTC and I'm a bit obsessive too. I'm using My Fertility Friend app, and I think I'm having early pregnancy symptoms...in my head... Just so that the app will give me more "pregnancy points"... Sigh... It is hard not to be obsessed! I use opks but have decided not to take basal body temps in the morning, because it makes me so anxious! :)

Omg I guess we all do this! I've sworn every time that the next I'll be relaxed, and not track anything and be one of those girls who's like,"oh! I'm pregnant! Didn't even know!" (At like 8 weeks) will never happen. I'm waayy to aware of every change with my body and I'm a POAS addict. I didn't even make it one cycle and I started temping and using opks. And I may or may not have bought opks and hpts in bulk :blush:

Try not to be too hard on yourself. We're all in the same place. Sorry hubby gets frustrated with your enthusiasm. Fx'd for you!

Yep that is me all over lol. I obsessed just before we conceived dd and said that I wasn't going to do it again. Well fast forward 5 months into ttcing for ds and that was me all over again lol. I think a lot of us r like that so u r not alone x

I'm the same, i used to cry myself to sleep and feel so own when DF wasnt in the mood or he couldnt finish. But also i wasnt sure we was on the same page. He said he wanted kids but wasnt putting in the effort, things have changed this month and i feel so much more relaxed, well apart from the TWW, i hate waiting!! and the dissapointment.

This was me last night!!!

I swore I wouldn't temp or anything with number two. This is my first month off the pill so feel a bit anxious as to when af will come anyway.

Not really had any ewcm yet and I'm cd 21, according to fertility friend my ovulation day was yesterday but don't think it was. We've only bd'd twice since my at, with one being three nights ago. I'm 99.9% sure it's not going to happen this cycle and I'm gutted.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"