I said I wouldn't symptom spot...

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
But here I am, 10dpo, and I'm analysing everything unusual that my body is doing. I've not really had much in the way of symptoms other than being unable to stay awake past 9.30pm the last couple of days and just feeling a little off but I think having a one year old does that to you! Having said that, at about 5.30 this evening I had this stitch like pain (best way to describe it) low on my right side. I only have my right fallopian tube due to an ectopic.

Has anyone else experienced a similar thing and got a bfp? I was feeling out but now I'm feeling a little bit hopeful. I can't quite remember my super early symptoms with DS but I think I may have had something similar. Who knows? Waiting to test (13dpo) on Monday at the earliest as it is DH's birthday.

I had sooo many symptoms last month's cycle it was unreal I was convinced I was pregnant i had new symptoms that I never get with my cycles and I'm disappointed that they all meant nothing cos now even if I do feel a symptom I'm just going to feel dismissive of it. I am using a tracker app on my phone and I can add notes every day so I'm typing in every symptom as it happens and seeing if any patterns emerge. I felt some sharp pains right side in my tww too . I think it's hard to wait til it's time to test but the only way you will know is testing if your pain gets bad then go up to the doctors fingers crossed for this month for you

Got a :bfp: yester day and another this morning - the test line is darker than the control line. So for me at least they were symptoms. Now just to keep my fingers crossed for a sticky bean and a healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->