I saw my babies heartbeat yay!!

kelly89

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I had an early scan today due to a miscarriage last month and i got to see my babies heartbeat!
I couldnt believe it as last time all i had was an empty sac, CRL was 4mm sac size was 23mm, HCG 56,277 and progesterone 48 does this sound normall to everyone as they didnt really explain much in the hospital! Its a see you and get you out kind of place lol, i got to see my baby so i guess im just nitpicking.

Any views would be appreciated, thanks girls x x x x

congrats!! I had a scan at 6+5 and the CRL was 4.1mm - so sounds about right to me. Don't know about the rest of the vital statistics :)
Great isn't it? I'm now 8 weeks though and starting to disbelieve there's anything in there... :S

It was lovely and bought a tear to my eye, i can finally start to relax and enjoy my pregnancy. xxxx

congrats kelly! i have a scan next tuesday- so nervous!

Hey Kelly89, thats great news, congrats!!
i just seen one of your previous threads and had to send u a message - i see u had a blighted ovum at 9 weeks. i had a blighted ovum at 11 weeks in november there. i was so devastated but know that things happen for a reason. anyway, i am now pregnant again and am about 5 and a hlaf weeks! im so happy but im also so scared and nervous... i am booked in for an early scan on 8th feb when i will be about 7 weeks and 1 day - but im so scared of the prospect of it being a blighted ovum again :( im trying to stay positive and in fairness i do think i am alot more positive this time, but its still nerve wracking. reading your good news though has made me happy :) looking forward to my scan and hope we get good news also :) xx

Hey Kelly89, thats great news, congrats!!
i just seen one of your previous threads and had to send u a message - i see u had a blighted ovum at 9 weeks. i had a blighted ovum at 11 weeks in november there. i was so devastated but know that things happen for a reason. anyway, i am now pregnant again and am about 5 and a hlaf weeks! im so happy but im also so scared and nervous... i am booked in for an early scan on 8th feb when i will be about 7 weeks and 1 day - but im so scared of the prospect of it being a blighted ovum again :( im trying to stay positive and in fairness i do think i am alot more positive this time, but its still nerve wracking. reading your good news though has made me happy :) looking forward to my scan and hope we get good news also :) xx

Congratulations, im sure everything will be fine! I was so sure it was going to happen again, i was sick with worry. especially as iv had no real pregnancy symptoms other then sore boobs i just didnt think it was real.

It just proves it can happen and im sure it will for you this time to! Iv got everything crossed for you, good luck and please let me know how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->