I see a nub, do you???

Rachel613

Reaction score
You can just barely make out the leg and foot, its very faint. But right below the leg, where the tooshy is, there is (what I think) a very obvious bright glowing penis no?!?! :haha:

What do you all think????

Attachments

• nub.JPG
    nub.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 61
Babies at this age only have nubs, not formed genitalia yet. However if the nub has a 30 degree angle or higher away from the spine it's more often boy than girl. I'm not an expert, and the raise on the end makes me think boy but the rest of the nub is fairly flat, so not sure?

Thanks Lisa! I was never sure people were talking about with the angle. This makes more sense. I can'tbelieve a baby girl could also have similar looking nubs, crazy!

I can't tell if this is flat or at an angle! Anyone else have a guess????

I would say its straight if not slightly pointing down...so I would say a little lady xx

If the picture was taken at 14 weeks then genitalia has began to form. I am sharing a photo of this little one at 14 weeks. I am also guessing :blue:

Attachments

• 14wks Boy.jpg
    14wks Boy.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 14
:blue: lean, but difficult to tell bc the majority of the nub looks like it runs parallel, however the end does not. It can be tricky and disorenting when they look this way. So i think it could go either :pink: or :blue: but im leaning boy.

Ohhh thank you everyone for the predictions!!! So exciting to come back to work on Monday and see all the guesses!!!

I am getting a gender scan done on Friday, so I will let everyone know what the verdict is :)

Can't wait to here of your update!
What time do you go?

PS- just saw you are from Boston! I live over the boarder in coastal New Hampshire :D

Can't wait to here of your update!
What time do you go?

PS- just saw you are from Boston! I live over the boarder in coastal New Hampshire :D

Eee thanks Guppy!!! Can't wait, its killing me, its so close! Tomorrow at 11AM! I'm pretty convinced its a boy though. We are going to tell the Tech to write it down on a peice of paper and we will open it together once we get home. We don't really want to share our moment with the US tech, no offense to ultrasound techs out there :haha:

Oh nice, I go to NH a lot, my good friends live there. I LOVE Boston!! Moved here from Oregon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->