I should be moving over today but....

M

MummytoSummer

I don't wanna go!

I've just been having a look over in third tri and it's all a bit scary, all about labour pains and signs of labour etc. Things seem toget pretty heated over there too!

I don't feel like i fit in over there yet. Think I'm going to be in limbo for a few weeks.

Hope you all don't mind if I stay here a while longer!

Is anyone else due to head over but doesn't want to?

X

Me im due to head tomorrow but i think ill be staying where i know lol xxx

No, not for about 7-8 weeks. Wish I was able move over now though! Can't wait for the third trimester. Excited that it is more of a count down instead of up now. :)

I'm due to move over tomorrow and it does look a bit scary but I don't feel like there's a lot relevant to me here either. I think I'm going to go and see what they're up to in Santa's Grotto, much more fun!

Yeah I might use this time to check out some of the other random forums on here! Lol!

I'll keep popping in and out of second and third I think and just keep an eye out for posts that I can relate to!

X

it wont seem like 5 mins until we are officially in 3rd tri comparing labour pains scary ey !! x

I know, these last 27 weeks have flown by so I know before we know it we'll be in the last few weeks and looking out for signs!

But over there even those threads aren't really relevant to me and won't be because I'm going to be booked in for a c section at around 38 and a half weeks so I won't even get to the looking out for signs stage!

Oh well, I'm sure I'll find somewhere I fit in!

X

I've just over a week to go until 3rd trimester. Can't belive it...! But if i'm not ready i'll keep hanging out here :)

mummy to summer il hang around in limbo with you :p xx i cant wait till im sign spotting though!!! xx

I cant wait to sign spot this time, my other 2 ive been induced at 37 weeks bang on due to Cholestasis, fingers crossed so far so good this time im really hoping i dont get it id love to play the not knowing game ,,, think ill be saying differently in 10 weeks times though lol x

I waited girls with Joshua I was also a bit scared by all the talk of labour and stuff but when you get to a certain point it does become relevant and you will settle right in I promise!

Good luck girls xxxx

I know I'm only a week behind you it looks very scary over in third tri ;)

Oooh, I'm the opposite - I can't wait to go!!! So excited about labour signs, eviction techniques and so on! Just not looking forward to reduced movement scares which I had a couple of last time.

But definitely hang around for the time being, at least that way you're the eldest in the class ;)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"