I SPY! (Symptoms thread<3)

Mii

Reaction score
I tried to find a thread about symptoms you might be feeling (and perhaps we aren't aloud to have a symptoms thread ? I'm not sure) but I know the lot of us in here TTC are going to be spying for those early symptoms and I thought id be nice to have a thread to talk about how we are feeling before testing.)

For the last week and a bit Ive been getting lots of little cramps, and today Ive noticed the joints in my fingers are really sore (which is really strange for me.)
(also I am always tired and have normally overly sensetive nipples so sore nipples or being tired isn't really "symptoms" for me to watch out for.. lol)

I'll join :)

I'm 5dpo as of now. I am not really looking for symptoms, but every now and again something will pop up/bother me, and I find myself wondering.

I had a dip in temp today, so of course I'm paging Dr. Google about it, trying to figure out what it could be.

Also, I have been tired, and my boobs are tingly, painful....well...just weird feeling. I also had pink spotting at 2dpo. Only once when I wiped, and never saw it again. Probably ovulation spotting, but it has NEVER happened to me before, not even before a period. I have NEVER spotted, so it freaked me out a bit. Also had some cramps 3 and 4dpo.

So that's where I am for now...I think I'll be testing at 10dpo. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->