I started Weight Watchers Today

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Well My Mom and I started Weight Watchers today. So now I will be counting points and trying to eat healthier...... So Just thought that maybe I can use this thread as a diary of my progress... :) Sadly, no pictures yet. Im rather imbarrassed of how I am looking right now... I have alot of weight I would like to Shed....

Wish me luck girls!!!!

My New Ticker :wohoo:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wwmYWS2/weight.png

Now some might say :shock: 92 LBS Holly Shit! Well that is my Very Long term goal. I would love to be at a certian weight. That is my ideal perfect weight. But to bet back to the size I was when I got married and was loving it... I need to loose about 65 lbs. But once I reach that, I want to keep going. When i get brave, I will post a before picture on here so that I can keep track :)

Way to go Suz! I did WW for a long time and loved it!!

Thanks Holly! Im really excited. Its nice that my mom and I are doing it together. It was her idea and she is paying for my meetings which is very nice ov her.... :)

That is very nice of her! It's definitely easier if you have someone to support you. I've done it both on my own and with a friend and it was WAY easier!!

well done huni

I joined a while ago and during moving house I've kind of fell off the band wagon :blush: so I'm going to a new meeting tonight. I have alot of weight to lose too, so we can bee WW buddies if you'd like huni?

That would be great.... We can share receipes and tips :)

No shame in wanting to reach your goal Suz, regardless of how many lbs that is!

are you doing the points or the core plan?

Well done hun and good luck

I'd love to join one of these kind of groups but Im too :blush: my lil and sis and I have decided we are gonna try lose weight together but she lives a 2 hr drive away so its not like we can go walking together or anythin like that we are just gonna weigh ourselves at the same time and day eash week and hope for the best by cutting out junk trying to eat better get more excercise etc also difficult for me as my legs and back are still very tender for car crash:dohh:

sorry for ranting on in your thread Suz Im just really :cry: about my weight atm

Good luck, hope you reach your perfect weight x

good luck to you! i love weight watchers. i have been before and still use their recipes - they are great even if you don't want to lose weight. when i have my little beanie and given the all clear from my doctor i will be heading straight back to weight watchers. not sure how much weight i will have to lose but i know i will shift it by following ww!

i wish you all the best and remember to take it 7pounds at a time.

:hug:

Christine
XXX

Im doing the points to start... I dont think I am disaplined enough for the Core.... But its great because you really can eat what you want ... I mean what ever you want, you just have to keep track and not over do it... :) Im excited... Black Coffee... 0 Points :rofl:

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

i need to loose some weight as well ...30 pounds of my body will be nice :)

Good Luck Suz

I'm thinking of starting weight watchers too....i'll be interested to see how hard it will be....need to start points tracking

Im doing the points to start... I dont think I am disaplined enough for the Core.... But its great because you really can eat what you want ... I mean what ever you want, you just have to keep track and not over do it... :) Im excited... Black Coffee... 0 Points :rofl:

coffee 0 points :happydance::happydance: i need to start this :rofl:

:rofl: I was all worried last night. I was thinking you only get 35 points a week and was thinking that was Impossible... Then I realised the 35 points are your Extra points if you need them. I get 30 points a day.... :rofl:

Good Luck Suz :) I started my diet 6 days ago, so far 6lbs gone, Im to asahmed to say how much I need to loose, or even put a ticker up with my BMI :(

:hug: Good luck! I've had friends who've done the points system and lost a lot of weight on it :D

Good Luck VanWest! Good for you on the 6 lbs :wohoo:

I think Ill start sharing receipes and stuff... Im really looking forward to learning how to cook healthier :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->