I started Weight Watchers Today

I did not eat enough today :rofl: Not by choice.... Was just busy. But now its too late to eat. Oh well. More for me with tomorrows BBQ :rofl:

Suz, are you just using the sheet things that you get free, or do you use a journal?

Im just using the Free sheet they give you to log your day . Each book has 7 days in it. Its like a Check Register. This way I just keep track of what I eat and log my points. i keep my book with me too so I can look up the foods before I eat them. I also keep my chart to convert food to points.... Im a dork :rofl:

:( i think i just ate 15 point !!! just ate a big scone !!!:)

I was going to go to a BBQ today, but I changed my mind and we are staying home and BBQing here... I saved all my points for dinner :rofl:

You could photo copy one of the sheets like I did and then I glued them to a journal. Im very cheap and never could afford meetings. A co-worker was a lifetime memeber and a coach so she helped me do it.

Yeah.... Lucky for me, my mom paid for my 10 weeks..... But really, if you know someone who is doing it, theres no reason to go to the meetings if thats not what you want to do.

I wish you best of luck Suz!

I have the calculator and the food scales, so I don't use the booklet thing that much for the pints. A good points book is the eating out guide though - a bit of a lifesaver tbh! lol

Good luck hunny :happydance:

look forward to following your progress :) when do you weigh-in?

I know you can do it!

xxxxx

I think Im going to get the calculater.... Im looking for a scale too....

I weigh in for my first week completed on Tuedsay... :happydance: Im so excited!!!

Im really excited.... I get to weigh in tomorrow :wohoo: I will be really disapointed if I havent lost any weight this week. I have tried really hard. Im just bummed because the Witch got me today... Hopefully I havent retained too much water :rofl:

i always gain 5 pounds when i have my periods always ....so if you haven't lost any don't be discourage and try again once your AF is gone ...
i swear suz for me it's day and night when i have periods 5 pounds !!! and as soon the witch is good like 2 days after the 5 pounds are gone!!!!
i weight myself every morning so i know:)

Good luck for the weigh-in chick..xoxo

Thanks!!!!! Im so so so excited! I feel real good about it.

I went to Michaels yesterday and I found these really cute Journals on the clearance. 50 cents :wohoo: bought one for my mom and one for me. So when we go to our meetings, we can write down the meal ideas and tips.

I had hubby take a picture of me for my before... (now Im too scared to post it) He didnt put any effort into this picture and It looks terrible. So may have to take my own before picture. :rofl:

:rofl: Didn't I see a thread earlier about your over-shopping habits? :rofl:

https://healthzone.ca/health/article/456069

:rofl: So just as I make fun of you for buying that I come across this article!

so any good news...? did you lost anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->