I started Weight Watchers Today

I see how it is :rofl: I don't get a thanks for wishing you good luck :cry:

:blush:I sware I thought I clicked that :blush:

:rofl: It's ok

I'll have to keep up with how this points system works, might be using it myself after the LO arrives ;)

Ill give you lessons :)

Its pretty easy.... And you really can eat what ever you want... but you just have to watch what you eat... If that makes sense :rofl:

It's more about portion control isn't it? I've heard really good things about the plan, you aren't depriving yourself (which is where I think a lot of diets end up failing)

Good luck with your weight loss Suz, I go to weight watchers, unfortunately never have time to stay for the meetings but I started the monthly pass a few months ago so that I can gets ideas, tips & insipration online.

So far ive lost 21lb still a way to go yet. Im also doing the points, been a tad off track a few times but its easy enough to correct. I often save points for the weekend too so that I can have that extra treat,

x

Thats exactly it Vickie :)

Im thinking about doing the same thing Stef! Party on the weekends :lol:

Im really positive about this... Will take a picture of myself tonight and I will be brave and post it on here. Im going to take a picture each week and think it will be fun to make a loop of all the pictures and Watch me Shrink!!!

Good luck!! I want to start weight watchers once I know I will actually follow the rules :blush:

:rofl: I was all worried last night. I was thinking you only get 35 points a week and was thinking that was Impossible... Then I realised the 35 points are your Extra points if you need them. I get 30 points a day.... :rofl:

I didn't know that you had an extra spare few points! I've got 28 points (24 if I save 4 for chocolate or beer or pizza :rofl:)

The more fiber/less calories something has the less points it's worth, right?

And if you excersise you get to add points :wohoo:

how was your first day ?

It was really good... I didnt even use up all my points today!!!!

Im on my 2nd full day today :headspin: So far so good... I didnt even use all my points yesterday.... I still need to take that Crappy Before picture of me..... and put it on here for you all to see just how crappy I look right now... :rofl: But it will be so worth it in the end when i can finally say IM SKINNY! :wohoo:

I haven't been doing it for a couple of weeks while we moved, so I bought some scales today - and got 3 different readings! *sigh* so I've put on 2.5 - 6lb....

Well get back on with it..... :) Now is as good a time as any :wohoo:

OMG! I said no to a cookie :shock: It was 4 points for one cookie :rofl: (Thats 2 light beers :rofl: or 2 small glasses of wine)

hehe, yep. Right, I weighed myself again and my jeans weighed 3lb!!!! :o

4 points for one cookie :shock: Good for you for saying no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->