i still havent ov and its really upseting me

toby2

Mum of 1,expecting #2
Reaction score
i still havent ov and its really upseting me, trying not to let it but it just is, really want to just stop using opks and ignore it but then i will never know if i did or not???
usually i ov on cd 14-15 and this has been the case any number of times i have used opks although i dont do them every month and now this....am scared it means i wont or i am going to go back to loooooooong cycles :(

hiya huns well i normally ov around cd14-15 also but some months for no reason i will ov cd18-19, just coz u have not oved just yet huns don't mean u wont, keep using the opks as they have worked for u in the past so its not a case of opks not working for u.
i had an ERPC on 1st April and thought for sure ov would be real late or no existent this cycle BUT CD16 i oved yay, also hunny temping works real well with opks hunny xxxxx
i wouldn't worry u may find it on way and pops from nowhere huns xxxxx

thanks for that, it has just totally freaked me out-stupid to worry as i have no control over it i know!

Don't worry about it, just keep testing as I'm sure it will happen. I usually have a 29 day cycle and I didn't ovulate until CD28 last month and then had a 42 day cycle!

Hopefully I'll get back to my normal cycle this time round.

:hug:

As the others have said, just keep at it hun.

I normally have 26 day cycles but didn't ovulate until CD24 on the cycle that I fell pregnant.

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->