I swear Im not meant to have another baby.

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
every month something happens.
Either something beyond our control takes place and we don't get to DTD the few days before
or we time it perfect and I have an off month with no EWCM

Now every month for the last 5 months I've ovulated on CD14. THIS month CD 14 also happened to be valentine's day. I had EWCM and everything . We had amazing sex.. and here I am, CD 16 and still didn't ovulate. (I know this because I chart my temps) so .. what the hell! Its very unlikely we will get to BD for a couple more days due to our schedule. ..so thanks body, yoi messed things up again!!

just my little rant of the day that's all

I feel the same.Something always gets in the way,or one of us is always tired.Its was never like this when trying for #1!
Ive been trying for 5 cycles and i have only had two cycles where i thought i was in with a chance.
I OV on Valentines day,and we DTD that day but i already feel like it wasnt enough.
My DD is pushing me to the limit at the mo,constant moaning and tantrums,all i want to do at the end of the day is cry and have a cup of tea!
How old is your LO?
:dust:

My LO is 3. Hes a lot of work. And OH has two very young daughters too. They live 6 hours away and spend every 2nd week here. If all 3 kids are here sex is nearly off tje table were both ao exhausted. And ots a lot of work . sometimes I wonder if I can even handle another. But then I want another one so bad my stomach almost aches. Ive also only had two cycles where I MIGHT have a chance. And IF I ovulaye today there will still be a chance this cycle I guess. If some sperm hang on up there for my egg

My OH has a six year old ,we have lots of stress and drama from the ex,and with everything else life throws at us sometimes DTD just isnt on the menu.But like you i am desperate for another baby.Ive been thinking about how exhausted i am and whether i could cope,but the urge to hold my little baby in my arms just outweighs everything.
I really hope you caught the egg this month.
How long did it take you with #1?
It took me 7 cycles,but only 2 of them i was temping and doing OPK.
:dust:

TTC#2 here! This is cycle 4. I decided to try the vitamin B6 thing to lengthen my 10 day LP...well I got a positive OPK on CD 12 so I was really excited cause I usually don't O until CD17...well on what I thought was 7dpo, I started getting tons of EWCM. It continued on "8dpo"...decided to take a OPK and it was positive!!! So it looks like my body didn't O the first time...needless to say DH and I haven't BD in a week! So I'm definitely out this month! I thought I would be pregnant by now...

It sucks doesnt it . something always happens it seems :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->