I tested!!!???take a look plz**UPDATE**

I see something on your first post and today's test FX
Oh wow!! Ive been little dizzy sometimes nauseous, no sore boobs or anything even though we are not trying we have two beautiful girls but I'm kind of getting a little bit excited I've always wanted a boy

I always find faint lines easier to see in photos with natural day light, can you take the next photo close to a window? Theres one test that i can't quite tell if I can see something faint or not. Are you testing today?

I always find faint lines easier to see in photos with natural day light, can you take the next photo close to a window? Theres one test that i can't quite tell if I can see something faint or not. Are you testing today?

I will probably test tomorrow see I'm on birth control and I stopped my last pill on Sunday but I've missed a few days because I was afraid to take them because if I'm pregnant I don't want to but I was supposed to start my withdrawal bleed on Sunday but it didn't happen but / my app AF should come no later than Saturday so I'm not sure what's going on and I have no. Symptoms either I just feel a little bit nauseous and maybe a little bit more tired but that's it

Can anyone do a really good EDIT? t to see if you see anything because I see something maybe on one of the first response and the dollar store test but it seems to not show up on all of them

Definitely see a line in some of the pictures, and that’s without my glasses on! Good luck girl 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->