I tested!!!???take a look plz**UPDATE**

Any updates hun? I know I can see lines on the dollar store tests and on the frer I'm seeing something for sure!

Any updates hun? I know I can see lines on the dollar store tests and on the frer I'm seeing something for sure!

20180419_202335-1.jpg
Thank you for asking yes I took this one last night I don't really know if I see anything or not
20180420_075557-1.jpg

When i invert it i see it better for sure but I'm not sure if my phone is just picking up a line or what I have a really crappy phone

View attachment 1031973
Thank you for asking yes I took this one last night I don't really know if I see anything or not
View attachment 1031979

Oooh that's a tough one I deff see something in the first photo just don't know if it's a line or where the line is supposedto be?? This has to be driving you mad!!
Yes it's a little bit annoying because we're not really trying but I'm actually getting a little bit excited so I need somebody that would be good at doing an edit for the photo and maybe see if they can pull anything out

Honestly at this point if there had been a line on any of these it should be getting darker by now. I'm thinking they're all evaps. If I'm remembering right you posted about having a kind of oopsie on the 31st of March with your birth control and stuff? If that's right then I don't think you're pregnant at this point hun. But if you're getting excited perhaps that means you and your partner need to talk about trying! Mlstarting or stopping or missing BC pills can mess up your cycle sometimes.

Honestly at this point if there had been a line on any of these it should be getting darker by now. I'm thinking they're all evaps. If I'm remembering right you posted about having a kind of oopsie on the 31st of March with your birth control and stuff? If that's right then I don't think you're pregnant at this point hun. But if you're getting excited perhaps that means you and your partner need to talk about trying! Mlstarting or stopping or missing BC pills can mess up your cycle sometimes.
Yes very true..i always get withdraw period when i stop the bc pack for a week it never came..but yes were discussing ttc #3 now so we shall see...bet it is evaps too!

I stopped taking pills years ago in college because of how I felt on them tried the mini pill after birth and it was awful. We are ttc #2 right now and we've already agreed for hubby to get the snip afterwards since I can't take hormonal BC and dont feel comfortable with iuds. GL if you do decide to ttc! I will say insaw some shadows on a a few tests but I think they were evaps :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->