I tested :(

H

HAYS

And got a BFN!! boo hoo!!! it was horrible to see the words 'NOT PREGNANT INFRONT OF ME!'

Aw Hays.. I know how that feels! Hang in there! you still have a couple days till your AF is due!! You still have hope!!:hugs:

Hays!! It's early!! Dont give up, please dont feel down! It's not over until the witch shows up!! :hugs:

like the others said, maybe just to early. It will happen, i know the waits horrible and you feel like everyone around you is pregnant but just hang in there.
If its not this month then get back to the bedroom! Have you been looking at your CM during your cycle?

You get different discharge at diif times of the month. When you are ovulating (about half way through cycle) It will be very stretchy and like egg white. This is when you are most fertile. Type cervical mucus into google and have a read.

I am going to buy a test today. cant wait till monday. x

Aww I feel guilty now encouraging you to buy the test yesterday! you still got four days until you are due tho so wait and see if it turns up x

yeh i might test every day now till af haha im soooooooooooo impatient!!!

good luck lewster on testing
xx

AWWW!!! But you have time left Hays - it's not over until the red lady sings!!!!

Fingers and toes crossed!!!

im so sorry hun it is still early days yet its only about 53% chance of getting a positive when used 4 days early

ive got pains either side of my ovaries, has anyone had that and got BFP?x

Awww hun i'm so sorry but there could still be hope

i agree - could be too early to test! Give it a fwe more days. Hang on in there Hays

it could be a sign hun i would test again on sunday

((hugs))

It's not over til she shows though huni xx

:cry: I'm sorry you got a BFN, But some ladies do not get their BFP until AF is due or after, which I'm hoping is the case for me. Good luck!

Oh, I feel bad too now! I really thought I was gonna wake up to your BFP thread! I just have a feeling? Hmm, you've still got ages!

:hugs: Aww don't give up hope until the :witch: shows. It's still early!

i dont feel like af is due,but i shall test 2moro morn using cheapie off internet,and again up until shes due
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"