I tested :(

Aw chick, don't worry, it could still be your month - just think what happened to me!!

Good luck x x x

i no hun but cant help but think the af is just going to come and suprise me!!!

feeling fairly doubtful now
xx

You have no reason to be any less excited than you were before. It's still early and you still have a really big chance! Don't give up hope :)

Aww...:hugs: don't worry. It may just be too early. Good luck! :hugs:

ive noticed that im sooo sooo thirsty at the mo! and im not exaggerating,!!therefore peeing more!
xx

Hi Hays,
Sorry to hear BFN, still time, the wicked witch still hasnt revealed herself!!!! Wishing you luck!

Love Shumie

Finlay's Mum, what happened to you if you don't mind me asking?

Shumie

Awww Hays!! I thought about you all day yesterday... It's ok that it was Negative... You still have time!! If you are pregnant your HCG Count could be really low right now.... Don't give up!!!

Plus its only a 50% chance you would have gotten a bfp today!! theres still plenty of time!! I hate getting a bfn it makes me feel like my body doesnt have the power to ever give me 2 lines so i know how you feel!:hugs:

Still time for a bfp yet hun!!! Whenever i have tested earlier i have always got a BFP ealiest it's picked it up for me is the day af is due!

No tbh i just know i'm not. Both times i've been pregnant i've just know without even testing and last time i wasted a fortune on tests think i did 4 or 5! If af doesn't arrive over the wkend i might consider doing one next week

Just seen this im sorry, still time yet dont give up hope xx

:hugs:I know how you feel hun, its so depressing every month, but till the :witch:turns up there is a chance

yeh its tough hun but im tryin2 be positive!lol

where did you get your cool flashy bear?x

I got it from the blinkies section:happydance:do ya like it, im attracted to colourful things:rofl:

:hugs: Its still early :) So dont get too bummed! There is still time for you to get your BFP....

:dust: Sending you some November Luck ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->