I think he is afraid

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
I know my husband wants to have sex, but he is holding back. I think he will feel like he has let me down if I dont get pg quickly :nope: I dont want him to feel like this but I feel like I MADE him feel that way unintentionally :cry: I keep saying how badly I want to be pg again, but I am afraid this will happen again, like something has changed in my body since my other three and maybe I cant carry another to fullterm. I feel like he will carry guilt if it doesnt happen right away or if I lose another one... what can I do to help this situation? :cry:

I wish I knew the right words to say. Maybe if you just sit down and explain to him and tell him exactly what you just said to us. Just be honest and tell him how you feel. Best of luck! xx

I totally understand your situation because it is similar in our house, I think miscarriage has a very deep effect on the men on our lives, even though it happens in our body I think they carry a heavy burden of responsibility for our well being and it makes them feel helpless.

I don't have a ton of advice, but something that has been helping us is that I have made a real effort to be romantic with him. Not just on fertile days but on other times too to try and make him remember that I love him and not just want him to make a baby with me.

So sorry for your loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->