I think I’m 7dpo not sure, wasn’t trying. *update BFP!*

Momstar

Reaction score
I know it’s crazy to even test at 7dpo but I had an intense dream that I was pregnant so this morning when I woke up I took a test. It looked negative to me but as I looked harder I could have sworn I saw something vvvvf. I’m not trying, and don’t actually know how many dpo I am, I just kinda went back days and how far I am from my period and counted back and it landed on 7dpo. I have cramps and sore nipple a (identical to af) but I’m not really one to symptom spot. I’m 39 and have 2 kids and wasn’t actually planning to have more but if it happens it happens. Anybody dare to look and see if they see Wgat I’m seeing?

B03FA790-C354-4EE4-8E0C-97E0B64C1A24.jpeg

I can definitely see a faint line there, could see it before I'd even clicked on the picture!

I can definitely see a faint line there, could see it before I'd even clicked on the picture!
We shall see! I’m going to test again on 9 dpo to be sure as in the past that us the earliest I ever got a line. Unless I ovulated earlier than I thought

Yeah well there should be some progress by then if you are :)
Hope it goes the way you're wanting!!

Yeah well there should be some progress by then if you are :)
Hope it goes the way you're wanting!!
I’m good either way. But of course now I’m secretly hoping I am!

I can see it! Keep us updated!
I will! Being so early I can’t help but think that line was a fluke. I’m going to wait until 9 dpo (if I can hold off lol) and see Wgat it shows. The earliest I’ve ever gotten a positive was at 9 dpo but most of the time 10 dpo

I’m going to pick up a box of frer today and plan to test in the morning tomorrow. We shall see!

I can see it without clicking on the pic. Good luck!

I got another faint line this morning. I don’t know. I may have tested too early, my morning tests never look very good but I had a definite line at the 3 minute mark. I’m going to check again tonight and tomorrow. I had a hard time getting a picture so idk if you can see it.

31B40BB6-530B-45E2-B3E7-07A6BABB4039.jpeg

Here’s an inverted. The lighting in my bathroom was horrible

A1C5A4E1-4A9D-4A2A-B7E2-7876545E9086.jpeg

I still see something very faint, fingers crossed it darkens up in the next day or two, good luck x

My gut says I’m pregnant. However I’m not sure the viability. My evening and afternoon tests always yield better results so I’ll try again later today and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->