I think I’m miscarrying

Kammie22

Reaction score
Iv had spotting for about 6 days now, it’s very light and just when I wipe but I also have cramps now, they’re not too painful but uncomfortable I phoned my Epu they’ve just said to get back in touch if it gets worse or more painful- does anyone have any positive stories that have had similar experiences

thanks

Oh Cammie, you must be feeling quite worried, I'm so sorry. I haven't had personal experience but I do know a friend sent home from work last week when she began to bleed, she's been checked and baby is still on board but she has been told to rest and take it easy for the next while.
Do you have anyone at home with you? It is very possible that things will settle down but please don't hesitate to get back in touch with your EPU - or go to A&E if you are worried and not getting the support you need.
I've everything crossed for you.

Im so sorry to hear you are going through this. Resting up is the best thing to do.
I would personally push for a scan, I would ring up and say you are worried and anxious and would like a scan. Have you seen a midwife yet? How far along are you?

hope you are ok x

I hope all is well for you and baby! Make sure you get plenty of rest and stay hydrated. I too would see if you can have a scan done to give you some reassurance. How far along are you now?

I don’t think you need to panic. I had spotting for 4-5 days and pelvic cramps during my pregnancy. My baby boy is 2.5 months old now :) hope it’s something similar for you, good luck!!

I’m sorry to read this. Cramping in early pregnancy is normal as everything moves and stretches. Fingers crossed the spotting is just one of those things. Is it fresh blood?
I would push for a scan. They shouldn’t allow you to wait around at home and continue to worry.

Best of luck with it all. xx

:hugs: I hope everything turns out okay for you.

Thanks everyone, I still have the bleeding, that’s been 6 days now, but the cramps have stopped I feel twinges at times and boobs are still sore which had been my only symptom-I’m hoping these things are a good sign ‍♀️ I’m going to phone on Monday if things are still the same, I’m not happy to continue going on like this and not knowing, everyday I’m waiting on the worst happening x

We'll be here for you, try to get plenty of rest over the rest of the weekend and come Monday push for a scan, I hope the bleeding will have stopped by then but either was I think you could do this the reassurance.

Thanks everyone, I phoned the Epu today and Iv got a scan,

Thinking about you lots.

Thinking about you lots.

Hope the scan went well

Hi everyone, I had my scan on Tuesday, and sadly it showed what I thought, there was no heartbeat and baby was only measuring at 7-8 weeks- I should have been 10- I opted for the medical management and got the tablets to take home with me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->