I think I am already a cloth addict and the little guy hasn't arrived yet...

gina8177

Married with 1 baby boy
Reaction score
I am placing yet another big order for cloth diapers and accessories today. I am totally addicted. I keep telling myself to wait until after my shower to see what happens, but I keep ordering and just removing stuff from the registry, lol.

Thank goodness my DH is also excited for cloth diapers, or else I would be in trouble. :)

I had so much fun organizing my changing table.

And on another random note, when looking at detergents for the cloth diapers, I decided I wanted to switch 100% to a natural detergent. We've been using it for about a month and it kicks ass! We use white sheets and I've been a little sweaty during pregnancy, making my side a little yellowish (sorry TMI). Bleach and detergent only managed to fade it a bit. One wash in the natural stuff and are sheets are WHITE. It was insane! It's gotten out everything, including strawberry stains on cream pants. I have been totally impressed!

welcome to our world! :thumbup:

the next thing you'll worry about is LO pooping in particular nappies too! (i think we all go through this one)

by natural detergent do you mean soap nuts?

I'm not actually sure what soap nuts are... I'm not sure if that is an option here, the natural detergent I'm using is wonder wash.

Hi there,

I know exactly what you mean - I can't wait to try out my new nappies. 2 weeks to go before my little man arrives - yey!

xx

Don't worry- i'm an utter addict too and got ages to go til he arrives!! I DREAM of nappies :rofl:

Good to know that I'm not alone! :haha: I can't wait for my new order to arrive, lol.

I went nuts on nappies before abigail was born as well! It only gets worse once they're here too...:dohh:

:thumbup:

I was addicted before Q arrived too, i had over 60 nappies before he even arrived - this has now slimmed down to just over 40 now! :blush:

welcome to our world! :thumbup:

the next thing you'll worry about is LO pooping in particular nappies too! (i think we all go through this one)

by natural detergent do you mean soap nuts?

:lol: That is so true, I've been trying to work out for the last week when Edward poos so I can have him in one I like slightly less around that time :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->