• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I am but...

mcgee

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to this..I am 29 and have a 5yr old and I am ready for another..I am overweight and I pretty much have been my whole life, and my husband and Dr would like me to lose about 20-30pds before I get pregnant..he advised me to start taking prenatals, and sometimes my husband does not prevent..I got pregnant with my 5yr old while I was on the pill which was ok, but i was taking test and they were neg and my periods started to be different i had two of them within 3 wks of each other and they were shorter than normal, and over a period of almost 2 wks I had taken 4 test and they were all neg, well I had my yearly scheduled and cld 3 days before and told them i thought i was, so i go to the dr and i was 5 wks pregnant but all my test were negative, so ever since my child i get scared if i miss a period or they are different cause i am always reg, well here the past about 4 periods they were early and late and short just a mess all around and not normal and here in the past 2-3 days i swear I have been feeling the fluttering like i was 16 wks pregnant or something..I feel like i am going crazy cause i feel as though i am paranoid and i am so affraid that my test yet again this time are coming back negative cause they were 5 yrs ago and am affraid my dr will think i am crazy it i call and tell him this so what should i do..

Don't be afraid. You know your body. If you're worried just call the doctor... I'm sure he won't think you're crazy. :)

As said above, you know your body, if something doesnt feel right call or see your dr.

Yep, go see the doctor! Even if it's just to put your mind at rest.

as everyone has already said nobody knows your body as well as you do. If you feel there is something that may have happened then you tell your doctor that you think that you could be pregnant and explain the flutterings dont be afraid and he will have a listen and feel around for you. I wish you all the best of luck hun xxx let us know and go to the doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->