• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i think i am out!

poppymist

mum of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
well ladies its only my 1st day of the dreaded 2ww however me and my dh only had 1 chance as he went away for the 4 days over my most fertile time and well i dont think the day we done it when i was low to mid fertile will crack it this month :-( ...... we'll see but i am very doubtful boooooo i am gonna be expecting the wicked witch this month! X

Aw that stinks. What day did you DTD?

You never know, with my youngest son I only had sex once in a low fertile time - we were ntnp and I was amazed when my AF didnt show.

FX for you xx

sorry i am still getting used to this baby and bump slang what is dtd? sorry huni x

dtd = did the deed / sex or what ever you want to call it :D

I got pregnant not trying with my first only DTD once...now its been three months ttc

your not our till the witch gets you hun, you never know the sperm could of been healthy wee buggers and they are just waiting around now for that eggy

im the same, cant even remember what says we dtd and which we never, its strange how negative you get isnt it, all i keep thinking is oh theres no chance lol x

thank you soo much ladies, right well working it out here is my info....
- 27th may - 31st may fertile time ( based on my regular 28 cycle day )we DTD on the 28th may, once only once!!!!! and nothing since he is back tomorrow.

however i have just been working it out and some of my period cycles last from any thing from 28 days to 32 days so working it out on the in between it could be

- 28th may to the 2nd june ( on 30 days ) even with dh coming home tomorrow this still dont look very hopefull however i have just checked my cp and cm and both still indicate fertile i am going to check it again in the morning fingers crossed.

I would just like to say i am a regular checker of the cm and cp i did so with all 3 of my sons and all helped towards concieving them however since my recent miscarriage my cp and cm has been a bit all over the place.

i think the waiting is the worst part cause you are thinking what you could and should have done ..... for instance filling up about 10 turkey basters before he left lol x

I am clutching on straws now i know but any thing to help bring my spirits up!

i think the waiting is the worst part cause you are thinking what you could and should have done ..... for instance filling up about 10 turkey basters before he left lol x

I am clutching on straws now i know but any thing to help bring my spirits up!

Lol at the turkey basters :D I did read on one site where a lady suggested having her OH fill a latex condom and she keep it in her bra, until she could deposit it :rofl:

If I suggested that to my OH it would just confirm his suspicions that Im a nutter :D

lol snap mine to however after our recent loose even though i was completely devistated as it was our 3rd miscarriage and our 3rd baby girl so upsetting but we know we can not carry girls between us so i am hoping to fall preggers with a baby boy no miscarriages hopefully x

I'm sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

I've been wondering about the girl thing too, I have a son and daughter from my 1st marriage. I have a son with OH and 2 losses this year.

Both my boys the pg were exactly the same, with my losses I felt just like I did having my daughter. I know it sounds odd but I said to OH the other day I thought there was a problem with us and girls, I commented on a thread on it, but noone answered me :(

It only takes one spermy hun!!!! Dont give up yet!! :dust:

Your not out till the :witch: shows.. and sperm can live up to 5 days and you can still catch the eggy... Good Luck hun... I hope it happens for ya... :hugs:

thank you all your all such lovely ladies i am still feeling very doubtful though....... i honestly don't think dtd once is gonna match up to it this month we'll see if the dreaded af shows on the 14th june ay!

Mazee71 huni i am so sorry to hear of your losses, its completely unfair and cruel to take our much loved and wanted angels away! Right what i would do is get in contact with your gp just over the course of the years i have had 3 miscarriages and they say 3+ miscarriages and they will investigate and they done this for me and they found that the x chromozones were abnormal from my hubbys side and my eggs were not helping matters as they were excepting the sperm and making the baby but not sticking however my miscarriages have occurred at 8 weeks ( natural miscarriage), 21 weeks ( i had to have the baby removed they knew she was small but didn't realise any thing was wrong until after some test results came back) and 14 weeks ( again natural but due to the baby being big for the age i had to have a doc remove the baby from blocking my cervix) x

Thanks for replying Poppy, that must have been horrific for you, I was feeling hopeful for this month but all symptoms gone today.

I'll just keep on keeping on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->