I think I belong here

justonemore31

Reaction score
Hey guys. So I'm joining. I think I'm due in August. I've gotten a few bfps but today's was the darkest. I'm about 3 weeks 2 days today. I have 6 kids so this is #7 but I've had two losses. I am excited yet so scared cuz I get sick and I am praying I don't. My youngest is turning one December 14. I am trying to prepare for getting sick but I'm also thinking positive. In only one of my pregnancies I didn't get sick and I'm praying to God for another experience like that. Ill be 33 in Feb and DH turned 36 in November. We have 3 girls and 3 boys. This is the tie breaker. I have hypothyroidism w hashimotos and on levothyroxine so I'm a little worried about all that. Thanks for having me here.

IMG_20181203_082144836.jpg

Sorry to be negative but I can’t see much on that test. I’m not saying you don’t belong here, I hope you do but I would be waiting for a couple more days for a clear line before getting too ahead of myself otherwise you could end up disappointed. I remember you had issues with frer showing faint indent lines last cycle so just be careful. Fingers crossed x

Very very faint but I hope it is posative.

Sorry to be negative but I can’t see much on that test. I’m not saying you don’t belong here, I hope you do but I would be waiting for a couple more days for a clear line before getting too ahead of myself otherwise you could end up disappointed. I remember you had issues with frer showing faint indent lines last cycle so just be careful. Fingers crossed x

Oh I know. But it did show up right away and I'm late for my period now. It's like the 3rs test to show faint positive. And the brown spotting I had is gone so I guess it was implantation.

Last edited:
Did you test again? I do see a faint line on your test though.

Did you test again? I do see a faint line on your test though.

Im trying to wait until Friday. I was due for my period yesterday and I havent gotten it so I'm feeling that the tests I've taken that show faint lines is real. Plus the way I feel physically. I did have brown spotting which I think was implantation .these lines show up at 1 min and some seconds each time. And get darker . I think I'm 11dpo today.

Oh I know. But it did show up right away and I'm late for my period now. It's like the 3rs test to show faint positive. And the brown spotting I had is gone so I guess it was implantation.

Ah ok fair enough. I do see something faint on the test but I’m just a little cautious as it seems lots of people have been getting faint lines on frer lately and not been pregnant. If it is the start of your bfp it should be much darker within a day so you should know soon definitely then. Have you tested again?

Sorry think we typed out msgs at the same time. If it was the start of a positive it would be much darker now so if you want to know for sure you should test! :) Also you said you’re only 11dpo but you’re late for your period? If you ovulated late then your period will also be late x 11dpo is still early

I
Sorry think we typed out msgs at the same time. If it was the start of a positive it would be much darker now so if you want to know for sure you should test! :) Also you said you’re only 11dpo but you’re late for your period? If you ovulated late then your period will also be late x 11dpo is still early

That's the same test diff shade

I have a 23 day cycle, they come early. I should have gotten it yesterday. I'm guessing I'm 11dpo only by cm that i had. I wasn't using OPKs at all. I'm not 100% sure. I could be earlier than 11dpo tho. I just know my period is 23 day cycle.

I'm also weary cuz of girls getting lines but it did come up right away and faster than the last two times. I was gonna wait till Friday. Maybe I was 10dpo? Or 9dpo when I took that test two days ago. If I am and I have a 23 day cycle shouldn't I have gotten it yesterday?

Screenshot_20181203-155545_Chrome.jpg IMG_20181203_082144836.jpg

I worked it out that I won't be officially late till Friday then if I ovulated 4 days after I was supposed to. So I could test now as it's 4 days before and should be darker than two days ago or just wait. What do you think??

Last edited:
Are they the same tests? It doesn’t really matter when you ovulated or how many dpo. If you think you got a light bfp yesterday then another test today would 100% confirm it by being much darker by now. When pregnant frer will darken quite quickly so there should only be a day or two of uncertainty. If it doesn’t darken within two days you know it was just a nasty evap/indent. If it does then you know you’re pregnant.

I had a “maybe” line on 9dpo. A very faint but clearly there line in the morning of 10dpo and by the afternoon on 10dpo the line was very dark. That’s how good they are for progression.

Are they the same tests? It doesn’t really matter when you ovulated or how many dpo. If you think you got a light bfp yesterday then another test today would 100% confirm it by being much darker by now. When pregnant frer will darken quite quickly so there should only be a day or two of uncertainty. If it doesn’t darken within two days you know it was just a nasty evap/indent. If it does then you know you’re pregnant.

I had a “maybe” line on 9dpo. A very faint but clearly there line in the morning of 10dpo and by the afternoon on 10dpo the line was very dark. That’s how good they are for progression.
Yes same test different lighting. Well I'm testing Friday morning so well see but I'm almost certain that i am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->