I think i belong over here now :)

mommy2be1003

Mommy of 1
Reaction score
Well i was wtt until june right after my wedding. But my fiance and I decided whats the point of waiting any longer when we know for sure we want a family. So we DTD last night. We arnt going to offically ttc but we are going to go with the flow without charts, temping or opk's .. My lmp was one March 12th and my periods are very irregular, ranging from 25-75 days. SO i never know when i ovulate, but last night was the 21st day of my cycle :) wish me luck:thumbup:

Welcome to NTNP :hi:

Good luck trying and hope your BFP comes along soon x

Yay!! I'm so glad to see you've joined us over here! I've been thinking about you and wondering when you'd start! :-D How are the wedding plans going?? We're hoping to finish writing our ceremony next week because we're meeting with our officiant the week of the 18th.

I've been temping since I really want to get to know my cycles and my body. It's actually really interesting too! I OVed on CD 14 based on temps (and confirmed with an OPK) and we :sex: on CD11, 12, 14, and twice on CD13.

Best wishes to you!! :)

im doing great:) wedding planning is also going good! :) we dont have much more stuff that has to be done. I cant believe it's almost here. We arnt charting or temping or anything, basically im just going to see if it happens naturally...if i dont get BFP by the wedding we will prolly start all that stuff then :) Since i dont know when i ovulate im not sure if we DTD on the days that im fertile, but i guess we will see in 2 weeks! Good luck to you! Lots of baby dust coming your way!

:wave:

Hi and welcome to NTNP :flower: My LMP was on the 13th March and I have longer than average cycles too so fingers crossed for both of us :thumbup:

X

I'm so envious of you all knowing when you last LMP was as I am now saying AF is officially missing in action since coming off BC. But certainly no BFP either :(

Mommy2be & Gardenofedens your wedding days will be with you before you realise :) Not sure if other married ladies felt the same but I though my wedding day flew by far too quickly.

:dust: to everyone and hoping BFPs arrive soon for all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->