I think I can feel him move!!

becky789

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
hi everyone,

i'm so excited as i think i am starting to feel him move but wanted to check that this sounded right and it's not anything else!

I'm 17 weeks and for the last 3 days have felt a very light fluttering feeling at different places over my stomach. it's happening more and more and feels like someone is tickling me very gently from the inside. i've felt it all over, also on my lower back/side and mainly just to the right of my tummy button. does this sound too high for 17 weeks or do you think it's him moving?!

Thanks for your help! :) x

yup thats exactly what it feels like

Im around the same time as you and thats what I have too

Im also on my 3rd baby now so can recognise the feelings!

Congrats! they will just get stronger and stronger now

Excellent thanks! So exciting, i thought i was going to have to wait for much longer! xx

Congrats on feeling baby move that is exactly what it feels like just wait until you feel like a punch bag won't be that long now.

sounds like baby to me. congrats, best feeling ever isnt it!

i had been feeling this since around 12 weeks but was told as normal it was impossible but i know what it felt like with my first child (however didnt feel anything with her until 16/17 weeks) if im lyingo n my side i am so sure i can feel the baby turning moving about and had gentle kicks etc xx

i had been feeling this since around 12 weeks but was told as normal it was impossible but i know what it felt like with my first child (however didnt feel anything with her until 16/17 weeks) if im lyingo n my side i am so sure i can feel the baby turning moving about and had gentle kicks etc xx

once you have more than 1 pregnancy you are most likely to feel the baby faster than you felt your first baby.

Congrats x thats soo cool x cant wait for that x

Congrats:)
That is great! I can't wait to start feeling mine moving all around!
I have had a couple of very light moments that were similar, but I am not ready to "commit" LOL, and one very odd feeling when bending over that I know had to be baby, but I am waiting on the frequent movements you describe:)! Shouldn't be long, though!

for the past week i have been feelin gentle kicks its reaaly good cos i no he/she is doin well but scary to as sometimes i jump cos not expectin it lol x my first pregnancy to x

Congrats:)
That is great! I can't wait to start feeling mine moving all around!
I have had a couple of very light moments that were similar, but I am not ready to "commit" LOL, and one very odd feeling when bending over that I know had to be baby, but I am waiting on the frequent movements you describe:)! Shouldn't be long, though!

I get the fluttery feeling very strongly when i bend over, I dont think he likes that too much! I'm sure it wont be long before you are feeling this all the time too! :)

Sounds like the baby, congrats!!!!!!!! :D Such an amazing feeling

I've been wondering about this too...just didn't want to ask!

The first time I felt it was around 12w, and it kind of felt like a little fish swimming back and forth, but like flitting about on the sides and it would tickle, but since last week, I can feel it way more often. It actually makes me giggle, and then I'll rub my tum, and I feel like we're playing together. OH says I've been giggling in my sleep also, so I think that's funny! I can't wait until I feel 'her' more strongly, but this feeling is so wonderful! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->