I think I can finally formally join! (Again)

pandi77

Reaction score
I've been lurking on ttc for a year and first trimester for a couple of weeks now but reluctant to truly join until today. Many losses and what appeared to be another ectopic this time has ended up being a shot at our complete family!

I lost my left tube after years of ttc and was told IVF was our only option and was so fortunate to have dd in 2014. We wanted a second child and sibling so much for her but me being 39 (Thursday), still breastfeeding on demand, and one tube was making me wonder if it would ever happen. I kicked up my vitex from 2 to 3 capsules a day last cycle and knew I had a strong ovulation but when I started bleeding I figured I was out. That same day (9 dpo) I got my bfp! I continued to bleed heavily but without clots for 5 days and watched the test lines get darker.

I was so scared I actually wished for a miscarriage because I was so sure it was another ectopic. Even my RE thought so and we tentatively planned a methotrexate shot. My betas came back doubling and progesterone looked good but I was still unsure. Today we saw the sac with a yolk and fetal pole and I just cried in happiness and relief. For anyone older, with one tube, and heavy bleeding it is still possible to have a viable pregnancy so don't lose hope!

Wow ! That's amazing :)
I'm so glad it turned out okay , big congratulations from me <3

So happy for you, Pandi - Congratulations! :) Sounds like you've had a tense little while since testing. Very glad things are turning out. <3

Amazing story congratulations!!!! You must be over the moon and so relieved. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Fantastic, hears to a happy & healthy 9 months to you & congrats on your LG becoming a big sister x

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear it all turned out well in the end. :flower:

I love happy endings! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->