I Think I Got MY Sign Today.....

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:I am just in shock right now and awe ..
My other thread about it being 8 months since I lost Ava, I said I prayed to God to please at any time give me a sign she is ok:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Well today I think he did. I feel so lucky and so blessed right now.

I went food shopping and I walked into the parking lot and this young girl was looking at me, I said to myself what the hell is she looking at, thank God I didn't say that to her :wacko::wacko: I just ignored her. As I was putting my packages into my trunk she was looking again, her car was across from mine. Our eyes met and then I just turned around when I turned back she was walking towards me I was like good God now what? :dohh::dohh::dohh:
She came up to me and she said please don't think I am crazy but I am being pushed by something to come to you and tell you something. I looked at her like she had an extra head and i said ok and she said please don't be sad anymore, you need to know that you will be ok and things are ok and God hears you every night that you pray and that you are blessed and good things will happen for you then she said you need to let go , everything is ok now :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I just looked at her and I remembered me praying all week that i please get some kind of sign so i just know Ava is ok, i promised I would let her go if I knew she was ok. The lady then asked if she could hug me :cry::cry::cry: I said yes and she did and then said remember you are blessed, i started crying so hard, i knew why she was here telling me this she didn't. She then got into her car and drove away. I stood there speechless and crying/ I firmly believe this was my sign. Why on earth would a complete stranger do that?? I don't know who she was and maybe she was psychic , i don't know . I had my sun glasses on so she could not see my face at all. Tell me how odd is this?
I just feel it was meant for me and Now I can let her go and she can become an angel and watch over us.
I feel so very blessed that this happened to me. I am still in shock. i came home and drank 2 beers ..:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: I was so taken back.
I do feel lucky.. My little Ava wanted me to know she is ok and to stop mourning her and try to let her go..
XOXOXO Love You All :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww I'm so glad you are feeling better and yesss that was Ava Letting you know she want you to be happy and remember her as your beautiful gift from god. Even thou our angels are not with us we were blessed with such great gift, our angels looking out for us. they don't want to see us down .they are truly a gift from god..

Hi,

That's an amazing and beautiful story, thank you for sharing xxxxxxx

Wow that story gave me goosebumps!!

:cry::cry::cry: I still can't believe this happened. I feel so much peace now. I told my son and he said that was an angel here on earth:kiss::kiss: He said Ava was trying to give you the sign and she gave it to you through this girl.
I never thought something so special would ever happen to me, all my crying and pleading and begging has finally been answered. I think they just wanted me to be at peace. and now I am.
Thanks for reading. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea!!!

Oh Wow.... What a blessing you recieved today... :flower:

I am so thankful that you have found some peace my friend:hugs: What a truly amazing story... Thank you for sharing with us :flower::flower:

wow that is an amazing story...:hugs:

it was this time of year i found out i was pg with my rainbow.... i saw the most enormous beautiful rainbow, gave me goose bumps i'm sure that was a sign from my angel .....

wishing you and your angel peace xxxxx

That's amazing, Andrea. So beautiful, too. Thanks for sharing, I'm so happy for you, I have tears rolling down my face I'm so happy and moved for you. So glad you've been heard and got your sign. You truly have an angel watching over your family, the wee darling. xxx

That's amazing, Andrea. So beautiful, too. Thanks for sharing, I'm so happy for you, I have tears rolling down my face I'm so happy and moved for you. So glad you've been heard and got your sign. You truly have an angel watching over your family, the wee darling. xxx

Nikki,
I am just still in shock but I just feel so easy breezy like I am at peace . The funny thing is I have only told my husband and my best friend (And you all) I just don't have the need to tell a lot of people, i feel like this is so special and I should just keep it inside me and near me . :cry::cry::cry::cry: I can't explain how i am feeling, i am not crying I am not upset, I just accept this gift and appreciate it so very much.
I am not a special person I never thought something so wonderful or precious would happen to me..
XOOXOXXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thats amazing. it brought tears to me eyes. hugs....

wow. i'm so happy for you<3 i can only hope all of our babies are happy alongside your ava<3

OMG Andrea your story actually gave me goosebumps. That is definitely your sign from Ava to let you know that she is doing well. I am so happy for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

wow. i'm so happy for you<3 i can only hope all of our babies are happy alongside your ava<3
This sign was not just meant for my Ava it was meant for us all/ I think God knows how much we are suffering and in his little way through this woman he let me know our babies are ok with him..:hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG Andrea your story actually gave me goosebumps. That is definitely your sign from Ava to let you know that she is doing well. I am so happy for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am still in shock about this all. I can't believe a total stranger would say this to me and walk away. I prayed so hard every night for 8 months to please give me something to let me know Ava was ok.
I thought maybe i would see a white Dove or something, but to actually have a person come up to me and say what she said, my God I do feel so blessed and so at peace. I just know ALL of our babies are ok and we will see them again. I used to think people were crazy when they talked about this stuff, now look I am here experiencing it, and I am not a nut:haha::haha:

I just feel at ease, I can't explain it

XOXOXOOXOOOX
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea your story is amazing and I am so pleased that you have gained so much comfort from it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I truely believe that all of our angels are watching over us.

Amazing! That brought tears to my eyes.. I was told one time to keep a prayer journal to see what prayers get answered or not answered. I think you would be surprised how your prayers are answered , just not in the you would think. :) :hugs:

ANDY!!!

When I first read this post, I honestly thought ... " Hmm, wow! So glad she got a sign." .... NEVER in a million years would I have thought something sooooo similiar would happen like that with us!!!

Oh My Gosh! But it did... I posted the LONG story under our TTC thread.... BUT WOW...

WOW....

Since this morning, I have had an incredible sense of peace and even some excitement for ttc FINALLY....

As I explained in the other thread, Since our descison to ttc, I have had this tiny feeling of guilt that I couldn't shake... Like I was forgetting, replacing, or even moving on without my Em'.... I know, silly huh... But I felt like I couldnt' be COMPLETELY happy with ttc, think this is why I was sooo feeling like "ohwell, no biggie, so what I got a bfn." ...... WOW..... What an eye opener!! I feel Emma is fine with us ttc .... Have her lil blessing... :flower:

Thank you for sharing this blessing with us! Yes, I now KNOW our lil girls as well as all the other lil ones are truly ok ...:cloud9:

Thank you for always being there for me, and all the others ... You are such a remarkably, strong soul :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->