I Think I Got MY Sign Today.....

ANDY!!!

When I first read this post, I honestly thought ... " Hmm, wow! So glad she got a sign." .... NEVER in a million years would I have thought something sooooo similiar would happen like that with us!!!

Oh My Gosh! But it did... I posted the LONG story under our TTC thread.... BUT WOW...

WOW....

Since this morning, I have had an incredible sense of peace and even some excitement for ttc FINALLY....

As I explained in the other thread, Since our descison to ttc, I have had this tiny feeling of guilt that I couldn't shake... Like I was forgetting, replacing, or even moving on without my Em'.... I know, silly huh... But I felt like I couldnt' be COMPLETELY happy with ttc, think this is why I was sooo feeling like "ohwell, no biggie, so what I got a bfn." ...... WOW..... What an eye opener!! I feel Emma is fine with us ttc .... Have her lil blessing... :flower:

Thank you for sharing this blessing with us! Yes, I now KNOW our lil girls as well as all the other lil ones are truly ok ...:cloud9:

Thank you for always being there for me, and all the others ... You are such a remarkably, strong soul :hugs::hugs:

:cry::cry::cry: Thanks, Kelly.. Youa re so special to me and I can't wait to read what happened with you :happydance::happydance:
I also would like to thank you for always being a friend to me and a wonderful support system. I hope one day we all get to meet..
XOXOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

That's awesome to read..... I have hopes and pray frequently that I have signs that those that have passed are doing well and hope it gives me peace. There have been different situations that have done this for many family members but now since losing my Angel I pray I know my Angel is fine. Yes, you receiving this gift gives others hope and allows us to have some relief that we will know also someday. Blessings and floaty kisses to ALL the baby angels.

Wow! That is so so amazing! I'm glad you have some peace now hun! :hugs:

Wow! That is so so amazing! I'm glad you have some peace now hun! :hugs:

I feels SO good I can't even explain. I just keep thinking about it and trying to get it it through my head. My husband keeps telling me to stop and just accept it.I think he is right.
XOXOXOxoxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea I just read your thread again and I am in tears. What you said about it not only being a sign that Ava is ok but that all our babies are ok is so sweet. Your such a selfless person and I thank you for that. When I visit Jakob I ask him to give me a sign that he is here with me and that he is ok. At night when I cuddle his blanket I ask him to come give Mammy a cuddle and I hope one day I experience something so great. The only thing I experienced ( and I kind of shrugged it off as coincidental) was when I was sitting next to his grave crying my eyes out and a white butterfly came and sat on his cross for a minute and flew off. At the time I thought WOW but then after that I thought maybe it was just a coincidence. I hope our babies know that we are in contact and are playing happily together in heaven. :hugs::hugs:

Oh man I can't stop crying. lol

Andrea I just read your thread again and I am in tears. What you said about it not only being a sign that Ava is ok but that all our babies are ok is so sweet. Your such a selfless person and I thank you for that. When I visit Jakob I ask him to give me a sign that he is here with me and that he is ok. At night when I cuddle his blanket I ask him to come give Mammy a cuddle and I hope one day I experience something so great. The only thing I experienced ( and I kind of shrugged it off as coincidental) was when I was sitting next to his grave crying my eyes out and a white butterfly came and sat on his cross for a minute and flew off. At the time I thought WOW but then after that I thought maybe it was just a coincidence. I hope our babies know that we are in contact and are playing happily together in heaven. :hugs::hugs:

Oh man I can't stop crying. lol

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
If I got this beautiful precious sign it can only mean ALL our babies are ok they ALL are up there just waiting for us/ It has to mean this.:hugs::hugs::hugs:
They are fine and they want us to go on cause they know one day they will have us ALL to themselves forever :hugs::hugs::hugs: They are willing to wait for us, but we have to be willing to live now here on earth for them

XOOXOOX Hugs Kisses and SO Much Love To You XOOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Your words just made me cry again. lol. Your right though we will be with them one day & until then we have to find a way to make our stay here on earth more tolerable without them.

Lots & lots of hugs to you too babe. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yazoo.... I firmly believe that lil perfect white butterfly was YOUR sign ... Yes, you can look at it like a coincidence OR you could look at it like, what are the odds of a white lil butterfly landing THERE at THAT moment... :hugs: Jakob was sending you some loves and cuddles... I know he misses you as much as you miss him... Just hang in there and one day you will see him again ... :hugs:

We'll get through all this together..... :hugs:

Im in shock , For many reasons , Im so touched by you're story i belive you really have a gorgeous little angel looking after you and she knew her mummy was upset and wanted you to know she is fine :) , You are so brave what a strong woman you are I cant imagine how you feel or what you are going through all i no is your little girl is so lucky to have you as her mother. The next thing i want to say is probally going to sound crazy and weird... Ive never lost a baby Im pregnant at the moment but sometimes find myself looking at this section and crying , just sending the women here hugs,But last night i had a weird dream of a little baby girl I know im having a girl , But in my dream i knew this baby wasnt mine and her name was Ava , I said to the nurse this little baby isnt my baby ? and the nurse said shes a little angel that visits the other babys now and again and she was very happy smiling and laughing... It was a crazy dream and made no sence..But now i find myself reading you're thread and you're little girl is named is Ava ... I dont no if this was a sign but i thought i would share im sorry if i upset you in anyway x

Im in shock , For many reasons , Im so touched by you're story i belive you really have a gorgeous little angel looking after you and she knew her mummy was upset and wanted you to know she is fine :) , You are so brave what a strong woman you are I cant imagine how you feel or what you are going through all i no is your little girl is so lucky to have you as her mother. The next thing i want to say is probally going to sound crazy and weird... Ive never lost a baby Im pregnant at the moment but sometimes find myself looking at this section and crying , just sending the women here hugs,But last night i had a weird dream of a little baby girl I know im having a girl , But in my dream i knew this baby wasnt mine and her name was Ava , I said to the nurse this little baby isnt my baby ? and the nurse said shes a little angel that visits the other babys now and again and she was very happy smiling and laughing... It was a crazy dream and made no sence..But now i find myself reading you're thread and you're little girl is named is Ava ... I dont no if this was a sign but i thought i would share im sorry if i upset you in anyway x

:cry::cry::cry: NO you didn't upset me I am actually in tears right now. Thank you so very much from my heart.:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I just think God got sick of me crying so so so much and the pain is just constant it never goes away for me so I do believe whoever this woman was , she was sent to me from above. Your story your dream was beautiful and so precious and it was so nice of you to let me know about it.:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so very grateful for that. I miss her so much more than I can say. After this happened though it gave me such peace and a feeling of now it is ok for me to smile again, I have not smiled in 8 months. I wish you so much love and luck with your pregnancy and If you ever need to talk I am here always.
Thank you again XOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow Chloe!!! Thank you so much for sharing this ..... Truly touched my heart.... :hugs::hugs:

Good Luck with your lil buddle... H&H pregnancy Hon!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"