I think I had implantation spotting today????

MommaCC

Reaction score
So I'm 9dpo and today I woke with really bad cramps like constipation/balloon that needed bursting pressure?? Went for my run as usual and when i came back I went to the loo and had a tiny tiny spot of sticky bloody discharge (like half the size of your pinky finger nail maybe smaller) I've had sore hoods for three days and this afternoon had to go to bed for two hours I was so tired!

As I've had three babies before I know this all sounds about right for being preggy. I had IB with my second the same as today at about 9dpo so I'm pretty convinced I might be preggy!!

What do you guys think??

I'm wondering the same thing!!! I had a bit of spotting today. Im wondering if its implantation. I hope so! I hope you get your bfp!

Thanks for replying Hun. What's your bleeding like? Mine was so tiny gloppy jelly mucus????

Mine was just very light pink cm. It happened for about an hour. I walked to the store to get pads just encase, and by the time I got back it was gone.

Sounds positive! Especially if it mirrors the same as your previous pregnancies! good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->