I think I have found Dec's Christmas clothes, what do you think ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
I find shopping for Dec very hard, he has his own little sense of style now and most of the time what I like he doesnt :wacko:

Anyway I just found these and I think he will like them, what do you think ?? :flower:

https://www.riverisland.com/Online/boys/trousers--shorts/boys-tobacco-roll-up-chinos-401204

https://www.riverisland.com/online/boys/shirts/boys-denim-shirt-401094?parentID=401204&position=1

https://www.riverisland.com/online/...-beanie-hat-400953?parentID=401071&position=1

https://www.riverisland.com/Online/boys/shoes--boots/boys-brown-borg-lined-high-top-trainers-401107

awesome, love the shoes and the trousers especially

Loove them! infact I am gonna buy my DS the same outfit, been looking for chinos and a denim shirt :winkwink:

Like it but don't like the denim shirt...expensive too but maybe I'm tight :haha: xx

Lovely :D
Never realised River Island did kids stuff that young either!

that is really nice!! looks really warm and wintery!

i love the clothes but i couldnt buy taylor them lol
i cant afford to buy clothes for me in river island so wouldnt wanna get him some only for em to be recked within a month lol

it'll be a primark job for our outfits this year?! :haha:
theyve got some lovely outfits!
i got mias last week (long sleeve cream turtle neck top with a brown tweed dress that goes over with big pearl buttons, sounds rank but its lovely!
seen a black shirt with silver/grey tie and some black jeans for taylor and ive seen a black dress with glittery bits for me!
just need to sort adam now!! lol

i cant afford to buy clothes for me in river island so wouldnt wanna get him some only for em to be recked within a month lol

i got mias last week (long sleeve cream turtle neck top with a brown tweed dress that goes over with big pearl buttons, sounds rank but its lovely!
seen a black shirt with silver/grey tie and some black jeans for taylor and ive seen a black dress with glittery bits for me!

I don't mind buying Dec clothes from River Island, he is really into his clothes and shoes and really looks after them, I actually sell his clothes on when he is done with them and some of them are as new :)

Dan has ruined Dec, I can't go into Primark when I have Dec with me, Dan has taught him to scream and shout at the door :growlmad: He stands at Primark door and steams "NOOOOOOO I don't want to go in there, don't make me, I hate it " :growlmad: It is because of the crowds not the clothes :haha:

aw how cute. Sometimes wish Matthew would dress smart but at least Ruby still likes fun cute clothes xx

I don't mind buying Dec clothes from River Island, he is really into his clothes and shoes and really looks after them, I actually sell his clothes on when he is done with them and some of them are as new :)

Dan has ruined Dec, I can't go into Primark when I have Dec with me, Dan has taught him to scream and shout at the door :growlmad: He stands at Primark door and steams "NOOOOOOO I don't want to go in there, don't make me, I hate it " :growlmad: It is because of the crowds not the clothes :haha:

ahhhh see i can understand you getting his clothes from river island then if hes into his clothes!
taylor just doesnt care what he wears so its best for me to go down the primarnie route :haha:
hed be naked all christmas if he could get away with it lol

they are lovely clothes tho i have to say! i love the hat thats soooo cute!

lol thats sweet. Matthew is very fussy, only certain materials, short sleeve (mostly) no hard stitching, no embroidery, no collars and no buttons or pockets.

Dont blame Dec for wanting to avoid primark :thumbup:.... I do to cos of the crowds, cant be done with them!! :haha:

What a trendy little guy he will be :cloud9: I love river island I dread the day my LO will fit into them clothes, he dresses better than us as it is now :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->