I think I have my dates wrong :-S

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I had previously told my midwife that the first day of my last period was 10/11/10 but my DP pointed out that that cannot be correct because I got my new flat on Monday the 8th but didn't move in until the Wednesday which was the 10th, we couldn't do it that night because I still had my AF but we did the next night because it had gone. My AF only last's 5 days at the most so that means it must of begun on sunday the 6th November.

If this is correct which I think it is that means I am actually due 15th August 11 instead of the 20th!! Which makes me 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant!

Do you think I should bother switching it or telling my midwife? I'm just worried because she said give it to being 13 weeks before contacting her if I haven't heard from the scan people but if I do that it means technically leaving it until I'm 14 weeks and don't you have to be under 14 weeks to do the nuchal test?

If you had your period on the 6th nov and you have a 28 day cycle, you'd be 11+4 and due the 13th august - 1 day ahead of me! I'd definately call her and tell her if you want the nuchal fold test xxx

Yeah I definitely will call her tomorrow I think. I have a 30 day cycle so it puts me at 11+2 according to the baby centre calculator. I'm so pleased to be 1 week closer to second tri..oh I'm going to go change my tickers hehe

Ahh that makes sense then. Whe you're pregnant a week makes all the difference! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->