I think I have ovulated but no BBT rise ....?

Do you think mine has anything to do with the fact I started with Agnus Castus this month? I took it because my cycles aren't regular (37, 37, 32 and 28 so far) but perhaps they aren't classed as irregular? If so, I have read that AC isn't so good for you if you have "regular" cycles - anyone know?

hi AC is only for irregular cycles only..and do not take it once you O ..:hugs:

I thought having ones of 37, 37, 32 then 28 was fairly irregular - isn't it?

l think you willl find that some ladys take it with very very long cycles or

absent :witch:

Thanks ladies!

And hurrah! My temp has gone up this morning to 36.5 which apparently is a post-ovulation temp so I think I did ovulate, even tho it was quite late!

I got a rise this morning too. BUT that may have been because I had a couple of pints last night and it was particularly warm in my bedroom this morning. So I'm not going to get my hopes up unless there's a rise tomorrow too.

Thanks ladies!

And hurrah! My temp has gone up this morning to 36.5 which apparently is a post-ovulation temp so I think I did ovulate, even tho it was quite late!

Excellent News ! :happydance:

I got a rise this morning too. BUT that may have been because I had a couple of pints last night and it was particularly warm in my bedroom this morning. So I'm not going to get my hopes up unless there's a rise tomorrow too.
Today 08:34 AM
Hope it stays up now !! fx for you :)

I've been charting for the first time this month and I am in the same position except my temps are REALLY low. I saw the rise, then it massively dropped and lookes pretty similar to yours, although mine ranges from 34-35Celcius. It's not a thyroid thing as I've already had that tested - apparently it's because I sleep with my mouth open!
Maybe, the mornings when you had low BBT, you slept with your mouth open therefore disguising the shift to constant high temps?! Just a thought.

Wishing you lots of luck and hope you get your :bfp:

Did your rise continue today thesmiths?

Unfortunately mine didn't, it's straight back down, so it's an anovulatory month. Ah well.

don't give up hope yet girls - I think I have just ovulated on cd33 after being convinced I was anovulatory again this month - check out my opk in my diary
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...-confessed-symptom-spotter-5.html#post2179951

Thesmiths88, I think from looking at your chart that you might very well have ovulated on CD21. The increase in temp is not always sudden, it can be gradual over a few days. It is also common for a dip on the actual day of ovulation. I think it tomorrow temp goes up a bit more, and same the day after, you can consider ov did take place on cd21, which would confirm the result of the test

Unfortunately mine didn't, it's straight back down, so it's an anovulatory month. Ah well.

Aw sorry to hear that :-(
Well it didn't rise, it stayed the same at 36.5 so assuming that is okay!?

Thesmiths88, I think from looking at your chart that you might very well have ovulated on CD21. The increase in temp is not always sudden, it can be gradual over a few days. It is also common for a dip on the actual day of ovulation. I think it tomorrow temp goes up a bit more, and same the day after, you can consider ov did take place on cd21, which would confirm the result of the test

Thanks for that! I hope I did ....
My temp today was the same as yesterday 36.5 but that is the same as 97.7 which is the minimum it should be after ovulation. Hopefully tomorrow it will be a bit higher!

Aw sorry to hear that :-(
Well it didn't rise, it stayed the same at 36.5 so assuming that is okay!?

If it didn't go down, then that's good news :)

Oh good! I have been trying to compare my chart to others on Fertility Friend - it looks like some people ovulate and still have temps lower than mine so thats okay! Fingers crossed for your temp rise tomorrow xx

i have used ovulation tests for 7days now and they showed up negative and my body temputure was normal but now it has raised. my period started on the 20Th of November 2011 and its now the 3rd of december 201, so that means im on day 14. has my ovulation day gone already or is this normal??????????? plz some1 help........

i have used ovulation tests for 7days now and they showed up negative and my body temputure was normal but now it has raised. my period started on the 20Th of November 2011 and its now the 3rd of december 201, so that means im on day 14. has my ovulation day gone already or is this normal??????????? plz some1 help as i have done ovulation tests and they said no........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->