I think i know why i am not pregnant yet!

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
Its simple we aint BD'ing enough!

It can be a struggle sometimes getting OH in the mood enough during ovulation :blush:

Ahh well, keep trying lol

Anyone else have a similar problem?

I have! Plus, when I tell him it's a good time or he "knows" then he's less in the mood. Last month I about had a nervous breakdown and he understood how much pressure I felt. It wasn't just him. So, after my breakdown he told me to mark the calendar for my possible ovulation days so I won't have to ask him all the time. We bd'd O-2, O-1, and O and I got my bfp! :) Maybe you can try that with your OH! Cry and tell him that it makes you sad that you're trying so hard, but you can't get him to want it as bad as you, blah blah blah...

Oh, I also want to mention that he doesn't have to be full out 1 hour love making sessions, just tell him you need a quickie. lol.

Yep yep yep!!!! But don't despair - when we conceived our dd we only did it about 3 times over ovulation time. Tbh this month I'm planning to do it less overall but better quality (ha!!!) over o time - see if that helps!! It only takes one little swimmer!! Lots of luck xx

Did it 3 times over ovulation to conceive!

My oh is loving it, getting it all he can cos he knows once I get pregnant it all comes to an end lol

ive found it helps not to tell dh when its ov time just jump on him at random parts of the month.

Well im gonna think and try something else next month, im 8DPO today.

Test:

https://i.imgur.com/dWTHCZA.jpg

I kept thinking i was seeing something but no ive got line eye, argh wishful thinking lol

Im glad to know im not on my own will have to have a think about what ill try this month.

OMG! hmm guess im going to have to wait 2 days see if a line appears!

This is the pic without inverting:

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k561/KatieMimi/temporary-15.jpg

I can join you dear, not always in mood to BD at the RIGHT time...

I am in the same boat. I used tex messaging flirting the other day with my Dh and it worked that night we Bd and I ovulated 2 days later witch makes me on 3dpo lets see what happens if not then I will be on a mission to figure more was to get him in the mood next month . Lots of sticky baby dust to you :)

I tend not to tell hubby when I'm ovulating, instead just BD every other day all cycle, that way I know I won't miss any days.

We were chatting about this the other week in another thread, about mixing it up too to keep it interesting. It was the reverse cowgirl that got me the bfp before this one! I think Hubby forgets we're baby making at that point, and just gets, erm... ahem, stuck in!!

It can feel like a hard day's work desperately trying to seduce DH around O time, but he's all over me any other day. I think it's 99% psychological.

Performance anxiety? A fit of the vapors? Who knows! I know he wants a LO even more than I do, so it's not even foot-dragging. I'm going to start lying to him and telling him o is in the middle of the TWW and then I can devote more time to symptom-stalking :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->