I think i may have had a show????

kirstiebalmer

Reaction score
Hi all!!

I am 40 + 6 and had a sweep yesterday morning (06/04/09) it wasnt as bad as i was expecting!! Today i think i may have had a show but it was clear and everywhere i read it says there either a bit bloody or brown:huh: Mine was like a uncooked egg yolk and quite a bit of it as i noticed it straight away (Sorry :blush: ) I was wondering what other people experiensed and how long it took before anything happened?? I am also having a few pains but not sure if they are anythng, they are just above my pubic bone and kinda shock me when they come, they also kinda feel like period pain aswel and they hurt... They aren't happening often there about every hour or hour & half!! Also sometimes ill have the tightening with no pain then some with pain...:wacko: Please could someone tel me what they experienced?? I am currently bouncing on my gym ball because realy just want to see my baby!! and the onger i wait the more i get more nervous :cry:

xxx

Sounds like what you saw was your mucus plus hun. That doesnt have to be tinged with blood. You also very well could be in early labor. Just keep bouncing and lets hope the pains get stronger and closer together... Yes this once I am wishing pain on someone as I am sure you want your little one. But only labor pains I promise. Keep us updated I hope you get your LO soon.

Oh hun sounds promising! Honestly it does not have to be blood stained :)

i dont know the answer but sounds promising and good luck!!! xx

i was already in early labour before i losted what uve said.
i founded i needed to go to the loo more, could feel contractions coming on, you felt like that at all?
I had 4 min contraction was made me lose even more of myplug, never brown or bloody though, got hos i was 5cm :D

Any news?? It sounds so promising xx

Sounds promising hun, good luck, I hope you don't have to wait much longer, take care :hugs: XX

Hello All!!
Thans for all your replys!! Nothings happend yet and to be honest not realy had much pains but they may start agen wen i start walking coz they did yesterday!! I hope something will come of this but if not im booked in for another sweep at the hospital 2morrow!! Will it defo work 2morrow or will i end up inthe same situation??? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->