I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Still got my FX for you well I Od yesterday me and DH did BD last night so in with a chance but had a heart to heart we've struggled this month with BD as we know clomid and TTC has took its toll on us so we're not tracking no more as of yesterday no more temping no more opks no more tests if it happens it happens we're going to chill out about it all whilst we wait for IVF not be so regimented so let's see how it goes if we get a BFP before IVF then great but what will be will be now xx

Bless you it does take its toll doesn't it especially when you put so much effort into it! Good idea about stopping tracking, best thing I have done although I would probably keep doing one opk a day around the time you expect to o as they may want to know how your cycles are when it comes to the ivf (if it comes to the ivf) maybe taking a break from obsessing over temps is what you need. I forget what cd I'm on sometimes and it's a good thing!
Took my last ic today and it was bfn so I think that's me out!

Your still only 10DPO so that is still very early I know my cycle patter I O around CD12-14 that's my usual and can tell when O is coming as I get EWCM leading up to it and O pains so I am more in tune with my body now but when we start IVF I'll start tracking again but till then I'm having a breather from it all as tracking does add pressure too plus I need to curb my POAS addiction lol xx

I know that feeling I feel lost today coz I can't test and I refuse to buy one! I need to just sit tight and wait for af lol its due in 4 days

I cracked and brought 2 sainsburys tests, took this one and I'm sure there's something faint there. Sometimes I can see it but sometimes I can't. It's blue dye tho so not reliable

Screenshot_2016-08-16-14-22-13.jpg

What do you think?

Hmmm possibly something but really hard to tel with those, u got any first response? X

Hi hopefullys! No I haven't got any first response, just one more sainsburys test :(

I did the other test, not sure I see anything tho. There's a pic there of them both. There's still a line on the first one (bottom test) but that's most probably a evaporation line

Screenshot_2016-08-16-20-07-36.jpg

Screenshot_2016-08-16-20-07-51.jpg

Brought this £1 cheapie from asda, it's called freedom and it's 25miu so not the most sensitive. It's a massive bfn! I don't think I'll buy anymore tests unless af is late and then I'll buy a frer :)

Screenshot_2016-08-17-11-06-42.jpg

Well FX for you when is AF due xx them ones aren't sensitive at all and only show when you are a day late so don't worry too much xx

I'm due on tomorrow! So if af hasn't shown by the time I finish work tomorrow I may have to grab a test! I don't feel pregnant though, how are you doing?

Well FX the witch doesn't come xx

I'm doing good I'm possibly DPO5 still training hard and eating healthy which I feel like I have more energy now and already seen a change in my body x

That's good then ang all little changes lead to bigger things :)

Af started early for me today, maybe it's on time, I didn't do a opk the day before I got a pos opk so maybe I o'd a day earlier than I thought! Oh well cd1 today

Omg i see you ladies havent been on in awhile .... Me either i needed a break , we did have a chemical when i thought i was pregnant and just needed space !!! Thank god we tried again in november after temping and just winging it without ovulation test using my body and a calender for determination I am now 4 months pregnant with babygirl and we couldnt be more thrilled i hope you all have had as much luck as me or atleast still trying this has been the best experience so far of my life no matter how horrible the morning sickness was and on days can still be .

Omg i see you ladies havent been on in awhile .... Me either i needed a break , we did have a chemical when i thought i was pregnant and just needed space !!! Thank god we tried again in november after temping and just winging it without ovulation test using my body and a calender for determination I am now 4 months pregnant with babygirl and we couldnt be more thrilled i hope you all have had as much luck as me or atleast still trying this has been the best experience so far of my life no matter how horrible the morning sickness was and on days can still be .

Congratulations on your pregnancy i too am 18 weeks with my 4th hoping everyond is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->