I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Hey Dinky yeah I've been doing two tests a day completely stark white also my Temps have been constantly dropping each day so I know I'm out just waiting for AF to show on Sunday one more round of clomid then I'll move on to IVF xx

How are you hun xx

Will you be doing if next cycle or will you have to go on a waiting list? Sorry you got a bfn :( I know how hard it all is!
I'm doing OK thanks. Hoping to ovulate early again this cycle

No got to do one more round of clomid before they will transfer me to the women's hospital to begin IVF I'm not sure how long the waiting list is xx

Awww that sucks I thought that was your last clomid cycle! Well I hope this last one is a lucky one for you. Fingers crossed!!

Here's hoping but I very much doubt it hun I'll still give it my all though here's hoping I don't need to go to IVF, how are you doing this cycle xx

Well I'm defo out this month AF hasn't arrived yet but she will after work due to AF not coming yet took another different test complete stark white BFN so I am defo out she will show her head at some point through the night plus I got a bit of AF style cramping today and bloating xx

How are you doing Dinky xx

So sorry af reared her ugly head an :( it's heartbreaking isn't it! I haven't ovulated yet and not sure I will do this cycle l. Had some spotting yesterday which I don't normally do unless I'm having a anov cycle so we shall see

Hey ladies how are you all? I see dinky and Angela on this page is dtrisha still around too or did she finally get her BFP? I had to take a few months off to grieve and get over some things but I am feeling better now. I got my tubes tied on the 8th of June so it's been two months now. Still have not seen AF since the surgery so keep taking tests just in case! Just wanted to check in and see how you all were doing.

Hi country glad the surgery went well will your AF be regular or become abnormal now you can't ovulate are you happy within yourself though for doing it xx

Dtrisha didn't get a BFP unfortunately she got AF and had to take time out as is considering IVF now xx

Dinky hope you still O gutting if it's an annov but every woman apparently has them each year xx

AFM day two of clomid AF is on its way out started a new fitness programme I've signed up to getting healthy and loosing that little bit of weight for IVF I know I've still got this cycle left on clomid but I already know in my heart it won't work xx

Hey Angela, I can still ovulate the egg just doesn't get down the tube to be fertilized. My periods are supposed to be normal, dr said they may be irregular for a few months but not non existent. If it still doesn't come next month I will probably give the dr a call to see if something is wrong. I am still ok with my decision at the moment.. We will see how I feel in a few months.

It is a big decision to make but you had your reasons why and it couldn't have been an easy decision to come too, if in future I am blessed with the three children I want then I would go down that road too xx

Have you been up to much apart from that xx

No, haven't been up to much else just hanging out at home with the kids while they are on summer break and waiting to go back to school myself. Was back up on my feet quickly after the surgery so didnt have to worry about that. Took a week long vacation to Tennessee to see my parents. Then the kids went to my inlaws for two weeks. It was nice to have some alone time but glad they are home. Just a two weeks until they go back to school now.

God bet you will be glad of the break when they do though glad everything is going well for hun lovely to hear from you again xx

Hey country!!! I didn't think you would be joining us again! So pleased your back :) I'm so jelous you had a 2 week break lol but I bet you did miss them! Glad to hear everything went OK with the surgery, must of been a big shock to your body and maybe that's why your period is staying away? It should come back when your body goes back to normal.

Good for you ang getting all healthy :) I admire you for that! I can only eat rubbish. Sometimes I feel like going healthy but it doesn't happen very often lol. I got a pos opk 4 days ago. We dtd that night and afterwards found out that the condom split again :grr: so guess I'm back in the tww. I've just started a new job so wouldn't be the best timing! I'm 2dpo. My boobs don't hurt as much as they normally do after o so it's a bit strange and I don't normally get spotting mid cycle so I think somethings not right, maybe I didn't o? Suppose I'll know when af is due, if I did o my period should start on 19th

Well FX Dinky you never know but if it's not great timing then it won't be too bad if it's BFN xx

I started my health programme today my God I'm so unfit xx

Haha ang I can't even run up the stairs without getting out of breath! I'm not overweight, in fact I'm border lining underweight but I am totally unfit :( not that I mind, just thinking about exercise makes me tired lol so I'm really proud of you for doing what your doing it must take some effort! How are you doing?

I'm 6dpo today, just got back from a couple of days break. I did a test lol it was bfn as expected. Only got 3 ics left so won't take another for a couple of days

It's still very early days FX for you xx

AFM CD12 going to start opks today as could O any day now maybe even today xx The exercise has been hard but I am actually starting to enjoy it now, I'm only slightly overweight so I'm not a big person I've also done alot of exercise in the past including half marathons so my fitness come back quite quick and I find loosing around a stone relatively easy I'm supposed to be on this health plan for three months it's crazy I'm getting a great body in order to get fat with pregnancy lol xx

Haha the things we do to ourselves!! It's all worth it in the end and if it gives your baby the best start in life then go for it! Good luck with the opks. I'm 8dpo today and trying to hold off testing. I used a test yesterday and got bfn so now I've only got 2 tests left! Need to find something to focus on lol

Lol start running up and down them stairs that will keep you focused lol xx

Well I wasted a test yesterday. I have no will power :( was a bfn, so now i only have 1 left! I don't think I'm pregnant anyway, my boobs are nowhere near as sore as they normally are and i have my usual painful spots lol! How are you? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->