I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
So going by sore boobs which started very lightly yesterday, I think I have ovulated! Yey :) I had a mc which resulted in d&c on the 28th of august and I'm still getting very very very faint bfps so I'm curious as to what will happen over the next 2 weeks. I got a bfp about 9 dpo last cycle! Anybody else that's ovulated over the last few days and wants to wait with me? Would love some buddies :)

Can I join you?! Sorry to hear about your mc.

I finally ovulated on cd 37 and am currently 3 DPO. Planning to test at 10 DPO on September 30th. Hoping that might be a lucky date for me as it was DD's due date, she did appear a few days earlier though. Just not sure if I can wait that long, especially with some cheap pregnancy tests in the bathroom! When do you plan to test?

I will wait with you! I ovulated yesterday on CD11, AF is due on 6 Oct but I plan to start testing at 9DPO which is 1 Oct! So only a week away! I only had one chance to inseminate this cycle and it was the day before O so I am hoping it worked! I have some sore boobs and I am really hungry today.

I will wait with you! I ovulated yesterday on CD11, AF is due on 6 Oct but I plan to start testing at 9DPO which is 1 Oct! So only a week away! I only had one chance to inseminate this cycle and it was the day before O so I am hoping it worked! I have some sore boobs and I am really hungry today.

We also only DTD once, on the day I ovulated. It was pure luck I happened to do an ovulation test and got a positive, was expecting AF to start any moment.

I don't really have any symptoms yet. Trying really hard not to spot symptoms but failing miserably and googling every little twinge when I should be working!! :dohh:

I did, I am 2 dpo today 😀 good luck ladies!

We also only DTD once, on the day I ovulated. It was pure luck I happened to do an ovulation test and got a positive, was expecting AF to start any moment.

I don't really have any symptoms yet. Trying really hard not to spot symptoms but failing miserably and googling every little twinge when I should be working!! :dohh:

Its hard not to think every twinge is something! If this one takes this will be my 4th pregnancy so I like to think I know the signs when I see them! But you never know. I need to stop obsessing though it makes the wait seem that much longer!

Hi ladies!! I've been testing everyday to see if my tests turn to bfn so I know all the pregnancy hormones are gone, I'm still getting faint bfps so I'm just testing to see if they get darker! I know you can ovulate with small amounts of hcg in your system. I'm trying not to keep testing though as I'm driving myself insane comparing them to see if the lines are getting fainter or darker! I want to wait to test again till 1st of October as that's my partners 30th birthday! What a lovely present that would be!! Dimmu it does sound as though you have a very good chance this month of catching that egg! It only takes one :)

Its hard not to think every twinge is something! If this one takes this will be my 4th pregnancy so I like to think I know the signs when I see them! But you never know. I need to stop obsessing though it makes the wait seem that much longer!

we have close in age children!

Thats awesome! Here is to fingers crossed we may have another!!

My little girls are 4 and 2 :)

Awe.. super sweet. I have two boys and a girl so I am hoping for another girl so my little girl can have a sister to play with!

Awww that would be lovely for your daughter if she had a little sister! Even things out a bit lol! Could you have a look at my attached pic please? These are my htps from the last 4 days, the bottom 3 are from today, the 2 above are yesterday's, 2 above that from 2 days ago and the top 2 are from 3 days ago. My tests were near enough bfns for the last 2 days but today they seem a bit darker, I swear I've ovulate from all my symptoms. Do you think it's messed up left over hcg just fluctuating or could it be a new pg? I've asked in the ttc forum but no reply :(

Screenshot_2015-09-23-17-01-52.jpg

Hmmm... I am not super familiar with how long Hcg stays in your system after a mc. Its possible it is still in your system. As far as a new pregnancy I am not sure that enough time has passed for you to ovulate and have a positive test. And that fact that some are negative and some are positive I would guess its just residual hormones. But I would keep testing! Maybe by some stroke of luck you ovulated right after the mc and you are pregnant again! I hope you can understand what I am trying to say lol.

Thanks countrymomma I'm hoping I ovulated early and I'm actually having pregnancy symptoms instead of o symptoms but I highly doubt it lol ill just have to carry on testing and see what happens!

Your welcome! Hope I helped more than confused. :) I know I am only 1 DPO today but man are my boobs sore.. I dont recall them being this sore after O usually. I am having some bad cramps too. I know it is not reliable but my CP is all over the place. But it has remained soft, wet and closed.. so that may be a good sign!

Oooh I feel left out now as I only have one child!:) DD seems to be similar age to everyone else's firstborns but my OH hasn't felt ready for the next one until now. I hope we haven't left it too late, if it had been up to me alone we would have had our second a couple of years ago.

Dinky I'm quite new to OPKs so can't offer much advice, seems like the hormones have been fluctuating a bit though? I've also heard that it's not very useful to compare old and new tests as they fade or something, not sure?

4dpo today and no symptoms to spot. Not even any kind of cm to (over)analyse. How's everyone else today?

I'll wait - sorry for your loss I had a d&c in January still waiting :wacko:

I ovulated yesterday

Good luck!

Thanks countrymomma I think I'm gunnar stop testing now coz it's driving me mad and I'm just wasting tests! I'm gunnar test again on 1st October, dps 30th birthday :) sore bbs are definitely a good sign! I always get sore bbs after o but they have always got worse and worse if I'm pregnant! Mine have been sore for 3 days now! Cramping 's a good sign too I remember think my af was gunnar show with all 3 of my pregnancies but never did!

Dimmu they arent aren't opks they are hpts, I had a mc 4 weeks ago tomorrow and I'm still waiting for bfns although I'm nearly there and I think I have ovulated! So hoping they stay positive with a new pregnancy :D I'm sure you haven't left it too late the age gap will be perfect as she can help you with the baby more!

Welcome wanting a girl, I'm sorry for your loss too :( keep us updated on your symptoms!

I'm still having sore bbs but that's about it!

I either have loads of symptoms or nothing it's so frustrating! I think I may have had a cp last cycle but can't be sure. This is 17 months ttc in total it sucks.

I'm still getting ewcm although I ovulated yesterday

I have 2 boys and 2 girls ones my stepson lives with us all the time and the 2 little ones are Irish twins so they call it :haha:

2,3,6 & 13

I think it's great to have a gap in a way the gap will be nice my youngest daughter will be over 3 if I get pregnant soon by the time I give birth xxx

Is there any medical information to prove dtd in the morning is more detrimental?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->