• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I see a faint Positive?.. what do u think?

pocketdolle

Reaction score
Hi,
Jus a little about me, my cycles generally come every 30-35 days, anyway I est'd my next :witch: to be on the 15th june, it didn't show. I did 3 tests last week all came back NEG. So at 16 days late! I went to the dr's, he gave me a sample cup to give a u,sample to be sent of to the lab. Impatient as Iam I just brought another ept and did it at home and I got this result!
The 2nd line came up within 5 minutes or so.

BUT today I re-tested, with the same brand ept and got a very clear :bfn:.

What is a girl to think?!

so confused because symptoms tell me i'm preg but the Neg result has now confused me so much.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 219
I think that looks positive, when do u get the results from ur docs? X

You still i'm preg? even tho I have done another test today that has showed a neg result?

I have an apt with the Dr on Monday.x

I know some people get positives in the morning or when they hold their pee for over 3 hours (maybe more) because the urine is concentrated. So let's say for example you took a test with fmu (because its held for so long) or maybe because you simply didn't go in a while and it's positive. About an hour later you may pee and the test is negative. This could be because your urine is diluted a bit.

Here's a piece of a professional explanation:

"Even though you will likely pass more hCG in your urine during the course of a day as the pregnancy progresses and your levels increase, this does not mean a home pregnancy test would necessarily reveal a darker line. A person in early pregnancy who takes a test with very concentrated urine could theoretically have a darker colored home pregnancy test line than someone in later pregnancy who tests after drinking multiple gallons of water."

Regardless of all this rambling I have, I suggest a blood test from the doc. It can detect much lower levels of hcg! I'm kind of boggled as to why he/she didn't draw blood when you specifically told them you might be pregnant. Weird or just lazy on their part

Good luck hun!

...Just done another test with fmu and it was NEG.. so looks like a false alarm. Now I feel like AF is coming!.. never mind.

Thanks for looking.x

Aww hun thats definatly a poitive, if you've got another bfn i dunno what to say tho!? did you get ur result from the dr's yet? ...possibly could be that it was a chemical, but thats definalty positive no doubt about it!

Aww hun thats definatly a poitive, if you've got another bfn i dunno what to say tho!? did you get ur result from the dr's yet? ...possibly could be that it was a chemical, but thats definalty positive no doubt about it!

Hmmm I dunno it maybe a chemical as I'm feeling a bit crampy like AF is coming. I didn't give the u.sample in at the Dr's b'cos I didn't want to wait for them to send of the lab etc etc and have to wait for results..impatient..lol.
But if AF doesn't come over the weekend I will go back next week.

thats a positive but ive had this and then got af and it was a chemical hopefully if you hold your urine for a while and do another test you will see another line fxd for you.xx

Went dr's today and yet another :bfn:, I really thought AF would have come by now, but no sign. The dr will NOT do a blood test, urrghh really annoying! she just said to wait yet another week!!

I'm getting very frustrated now. What is it with DR's? :hissy:

How frustrating chick. Thinking of you xxx

oh hun so sorry docs wont do a blood test. i have one tomorow but only because of my history so be better to get a clear reading.

your positive definately looks like mine! so annoying isnt it to get a bfp then bfns :( x

That's frustrating your dr won't do the blood test.

Good luck :hug:

I know!.. well :witch: hasn't arrived yet and if it doesn't by Monday I won't leave the dr's until I get a blood test done :sulk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->