I think I will

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
... stick to only 1 child. Will do me!

:sleep::coffee:

u wont say that wen u meet her :D all your pregnancy woes will be forgotten :hugs:

Bloody well won't lol I like my sleep I miss my sleep! :rofl:

oh they will!! bet you have at least 2|!

I cannot imagine feeling as I do now with another at my feet honestly!

I've got up 5-6 times and gave up at 7.30!! I ache on both sides quite badly, I'm "ouch ouch ouch" when I have to roll over or get up those 5-6 bloody times lol When I gave up at 7.30 I woke to our washer room flooded GREAT but went to sleep on couch I woke at 8.30 for a wee lay back down again 10 for a pee!

Takes the darn piss this ...literally :rofl:

but not all pregnancies are the same.... ;)

No the next one will be a boy and more like his Dad and screw me over double Caitlins job :rofl: F* the risk!!

nope, 2 lil girlies for u!!

u wont say that wen u meet her :D all your pregnancy woes will be forgotten :hugs:

I've forgotten everything, and if you'd have asked me when I pg with Charlie, I'd have said the same.

You'll have more Wobbles!:hugs:

you get used to the tiredness after a while, i get tired during the day running/hobbling about after Coby but then when it comes to sleeping at night im sleep deep coz of the tiredness, that will change when the baby comes and i will get even more tired, if thats possible lol but your body does adjust to it after a few weeks.

Hopefuly your little girl will be a good sleeper and not keep you awake all night, if she does, make sure you cat nap in the day, those little sleeps are a god send lol

x

Wobbles I'm with ya! Only one for me at this rate. I can't imagine going through morning sickness and the moodiness with another lil one tugging at me and needing so much attention. Everyone says I will feel differently after delivery but I don't know, I think being pregnant once is enough too lol

lol but u do forget bout all that stuff especially as baby grows they dont stay little for long and soon u will get broody again look at me im on number 4 lol

lol thats what i keep saying..but im sure within a few weeks of having him i'd of forgotten about all the pains and discomfort etc and ill be begging my OH for another! x

Adoption sounds like a good option to me haha xx

lol.

we have said that we will prob foster if we can once our children are older.

x

:hugs: Awww bless i said that after Kai :rofl: now look!!
xx

lol.

we have said that we will prob foster if we can once our children are older.

x
Thats ace if you do :D Is something I want to do in the future.

... stick to only 1 child. Will do me!

:sleep::coffee:

same here---lol cause i'll be really upset if i have another and its also a boy--- i want one of each----lol

course at this point i'm like give me a 5 year break before i get number 2 lol

lol thats what i keep saying..but im sure within a few weeks of having him i'd of forgotten about all the pains and discomfort etc and ill be begging my OH for another! x

not me==== he's already teasing me about how were going to have like a dozen and i'm like he** no===

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->