I think Iam out.....

CHILLbilly

Reaction score
Looks like it may be cd1 for me.
had stronger cramps last nite and started red spot.

Today I feel crappy, just like day 1 always feels like

Oh well.....I was a little upset last night when i saw the red but today gonna order some ov sticks....get a better idea of O time as it looks like my cycle has gone from 27 days to 30.

Is it a coincidence that I just had my 37th b-day.....and now my cycles are going to hell???

argggggggg
hurry up AF and get the job done so I can :sex: my brains out this month.
haha

Ahhh, sorry she got you hon. :hugs:

Are you sure it's the :witch: and not just spotting?

If it is that nasty :witch:, grab yourself a bottle of vino and get ordering! Treat yourself to some TTC goodies for brand new sparkily cycles!!

Big :hug:

oh Chill so sorry :(...

but "O" stick are a good idea babe !

Ahhh, sorry she got you hon. :hugs:

Are you sure it's the :witch: and not just spotting?

If it is that nasty :witch:, grab yourself a bottle of vino and get ordering! Treat yourself to some TTC goodies for brand new sparkily cycles!!

Big :hug:

Its red..... and if it stops ( please please please stop) then I will feel hopeful again......

And of course all symptoms I had for last 8 days all felt like preggo.
Thats what upsets me the most....the symptoms.

I'm going to hde the keybord during 2ww..haha just read everyone elses posts... lol

Hmmm trade 1 bottle of beer for a whole bottle of wine.....yee haw
lol

oh Chill so sorry :(...

but "O" stick are a good idea babe !

Thanks hunny.....

I remember the days when I actually felt Ovulation, had the O spot.
Ah the good ole days......

I think I had an idea why its not working and I plan to change that from now on.

So now I am going to go join in with some cycle buddies as I felt like I was in limbo.

Hi sweetie
Sorry to hear your news but glad that you are being positive and looking forward to starting again this cycle!
I'm CD3 now so we're about the same.
Good luck x

"And of course all symptoms I had for last 8 days all felt like preggo.
Thats what upsets me the most....the symptoms.

Hmmm trade 1 bottle of beer for a whole bottle of wine.....yee haw
lol"

I really understand about the symptoms, it's horrible when they relate to all these stories you hear, and every twinge matches the early signs we see on sites only for the :witch: to still get you. She's a cruel cruel lady!

I think as exchange rates go, you definitely get more than one bottle of beer for wine. The current rate stands at 3!! Unless of course you have those scary big litre bottles...go for 2!

:hug:

OOOh my i see you have 4 days.....
good luck to you!!!!!!!

and I am not mad at :witch:...she's just doing her job....just wish she wasn't either early or late!

Ah, I don't think my ticker's wholly accurate this cycle. I tried EPO due a distinct lack of EWCM, and although it sorted that out wonderfully, it also caused a bit of delay in Ov too. I think only a couple of days, so it should really be 6 days till testing.

Not feeling overly confident this month...symptoms are coming and going, some coming when you don't want them, some not turning up for the party!! I was sneaky and tried a FRER this morning as well and it was BFN.

I've also being doing a bit of research today and it would seem I can find sites that tell me every early symptom for PG i have, is also a AF symptom too. Google can be your worst enemy sometimes, huh?

So I've hidden the last of my tests in the bottom of a drawer so I don't feel the urge when I see them, and hopefully cos there's so much crap on top of them now, it'll put me off trying to sneak them out when OH is around! Then come Weds/Thurs next week, as long as the wicked :witch: hasn't turned up, I'll test then!

Well, you never know...but in all honesty I think I'll be cracking open the vino in a week! Luckily (or unluckily) I will be taking the witch on holiday with me. So it'll be me, OH and her sat on a terrace, sipping rioja, stuffing my face with olives and staring out over the med. Not a bad way to spend witch week I suppose! As always would rather be tee-total, sipping lemonade and pondering names...but doesn't always work out that way!!!

:hug:

I spent half a week in Cuba with her......
damn she gets to go on some really good vacations!!!!!!!
All the alcohol made her a little loose..hehe loose as in watery and very flowy.
and I almost had 2 leak accidents.1 on a catamaran snorkle trip.thank god it was day one and she was light. But very hard to change a tampon in a boat bathroom..No flush.....so i just brought a ziplock baggy for my stuff.

We have a commercial on tv (canada and Usa) that shows a woman as Mother Nature..who hands a big red box to girls as they get off a plane. ( box represent period)
then at the end of commercial they show her looking for honeymooners.....hahahaha

LOL i see you girls already started the drinking with out me!!

Chilly i am LOVING your attitude!!! Get at em girl!!!

I like the advert, they really nailed her lol.

Good luck to you both :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"