I think I'm about to have a chemical : ( bbt went up today??? beta was neg :'(

mindyb85

10 yrs ltttc working on rainbow #2
Reaction score
So I took an frer on the 3rd in the morning, it was bfn. Then I took one at around 7 pm, BFP! Well, I was soo excited. See, I had a chemical last year around the same time and it killed us. Then I had a bfp, then light bfp then bfn and a bleed two days later and I've been so scared that that would happen again. Well, I think it's going to. I had the bfp at night on the 3rd with an frer and took a dollar test the next day, looked bfn and frer on the 5th with smu and bfn. I was absolutely crushed :cry:
My temps are still up and I'm getting bloods tomorrow. There's been no sign of bleeding or cramping or anything. But I've still been sooo hungry and constipated for days still. Idk, maybe things will turn around for me. I'm just trying to keep my chin up while I'm feeling down about all this.

I'm so sorry you are feeling so confused and worried. I hope your bloods give you some answers. Just try to hang in there. The hpt tests don't necessarily mean that you are having a chemical. The bloods will give you more information. Good luck tomorrow!

xoxo

My doctor has told me to stop testing once I test positive as I will drive myself crazy. He said there are too many variables that can affect HPTs. I hope this is the case for you hun and that it is a sticky BFP x

I hope you get some good news.
I got a BFN after 6 BFPs at 20dpo. I then got another BFP that night. HPTs aren't reliable.

thank you thank you thank you ladies
for all the pma
I'll be getting my blood results in the morning
You guys have really made me feel better
especially because dh just doesnt seem to understand right and I feel I can't talk to him so it is so nice to know I have women in my shoes that can shed some insight, advice, and best of all support

Good luck babe, and please let us know the results.

still waiting for blood results but my bbt went up today????
no signs of bleeding cramping etc. this is insane

I agree. The home tests aren't a reliable measure. High temps are a good sign. I hope you get your results soon.

beta negative
just need to cry
going to talk to dr later and see why I haven't had a period in 60 days

I'm so very sorry honey. There are ways to jump start your period. I think it is best to talk to your doctor. Let us know what the doctor says. xoxo

So sorry to hear that mindy- hopefully you get this all figured out.
:hugs:

thanks, I'm officially waiting for AF now I guess
Bbt went up again?
so maybe tomorrow will be the day so I just just get a fresh start

thanks miss fox and heart tree
The dr office called this morning and he wants to see me now???
I think it's just to do an exam about why my period hasn't started yet
It's set up for the 22nd of September
so I guess if AF shows up by then then she shows up
and if she doesn't, I'll be going on day 80 of my cycle
I'm going to keep temping tho and see what happens. I just feel weird and if I'm not pregnant, which is what the blood test is telling me, then I want to see what is causing some of these symptoms as well, like regular heartburn and constipation for the past week and a half?? (Barely ever get these things)
We'll see I guess
Again thanks for all your support

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"