• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think im having a chemical pregnancy?

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
I took superdrug test again this morning and its looking fainter than yesterday :cry: surley it should be getting darker.
I aslo took a IC but it was still faint it should of got darker in 3 days?

Attachments

• Getting lighter.jpg
    Getting lighter.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 121
hi its still very early 11 & 12 dpo i didnt get dark bfp till about 15dpo and i got my bfp faint at 10dpo, so i really wouldnt worry do another in a few days as hcg doubles every couple of days.

Oh honey, I'm so hoping it's not, that's the down fall of testing early.

But Mummy0704 says maybe wait a couple of days to test again.

:hugs:

XXX

it looks fine to me, they look similar. as above, wait a few days hun.
big hugs, chin up, all will be fine xxx

hoping this is it for you hun, when was af due? mine due mon so hope this is it & she stays away x

I can't see much difference in the lines - fingers crossed for your nice dark BFP! xxxx

The lines look almost the same to me hun... When i was 1st pregnant i tested all the time and some of my tests were lighter sometimes, it can sometimes depend on the amount of dye in the tests.. Wait a few days and then test again xxxx

They look the same to me, remember the hormones double every 48-72 hours so you need to test in a day or two to really see a difference. Also it depends on ow much you drink etc etc. Hang in there.

thanks you girls aww your all soo nice..what would i do without yaall worry myself to death lol.My af is due mon i think well that wil be 14 days after ovulation.I ovulated at cd19.Usually have a cycle lenghth of 28-33.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->