I think I'm having a chemical :(

Sharim

Reaction score
I tested on Friday and got a faint line with FRER. I was two days late. Now two days later I've started spotting (it all started after having sex) and now I'm only showing a very very faint line :(

Your urine could be more diluted than Friday, causing a fainter line. Your HCG may be doubling slowly as well. Test again in the morning, trying not to drink too many fluids before bed, and see if you can get a strong sample of urine in the morning. Some ladies take a while to show decent line progression.

Also, when pregnant, your cervix can become much more sensitive and spotting after sex is normal. Try not to worry!

How are you doing? Have you taken another test today?

I had a chemical last month. BFP at 13 DPO and started spotting at 14-16 DPO, lines got fainter and then faded. Not easy to see.

Hope yours get darker!

My lines got super faint on Sunday and started bleeding properly that same day in the evening :( Now to Try again .

So sorry to hear, good luck next cycle hun :hugs:.

Thank you all! I was ok yesterday but just started crying hopefully it will get better soon!

Think of it this way, 4 days have gone by and your fertile window opens up again on Monday!

I'm also in your situation and to pass the time I ran a search on FertilityFriend's archive of BBT charts and I found this:
  • If you catch 1 and 2 days before ovulation, in general, 39% were pregnant
  • If you catch 1 and 2 days before ovulation, first cycle after miscarriage, 46% were pregnant

Yeah I know my chances are higher! But I'm so impatient and my OPKs started super dark and now they're fading (which I know is normal)... But it will take at leas fivedays to get them were they should be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->