I think im having another boy :D

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Well the nausea and sicknes has gone(only through up once), and through out my pregnancy with Kian i was sick once in 9 months!!! I hear if your having a girl you suffer with sickness...the only major symtom i got is tiredness and headaches, these headaches are horrible, they go from my head all down my neck and throb throb throb! i love chocolate and sweets :lol:and the hairs on my legs are growing same as before pregnant!
But then again its still early days so who knows i just have a feeling it's a boy! Which of course id be overjoyed :happydance:..but would love to buy pink clothes this time round :lol: :blush: im just greatful to be pregnant!

My OH has chose a name if its a girl.... "Imogen Mikaya" but his last name begins with P so the initials would be IMP :lol: :baby:

Congratulations honey. I'm not sure if you want to hear this or not but I threw up horribly for most of my pregnancy with my son!!!!

Who cares hey as long as he or she is happy and healthy :hug:

well, just to throw a spanner in the works, i have a 2 year old girl, and wasn't sick ONCE throughout my pregnancy with her! Sore (.)(.) and slightly nauseous when i was hungry, tired and bloated. But that was about it. It's pretty much how i am feeling this time round too, but wouldn't want to put a bet on another girl, it's a 50/50 chance!

Cute IMP haha!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

I think every pregnancy is different, but who knows maybe you have a sixth sense about these things!!

Ohhh so theres still hope for me having a girl then :lol: i really wouldnt mind! I know OH would love a girl because my son is such a mommys boy, and always wants me...so i think he would like a dadys girl bless :lol:

m trying nt to get to excited because its still early days but u cant help it can u ? :blush:

lol, i'd like a boy for the same reasons! My little girl is such a daddy's girl, i don't get a look in when he's home!

I'd say that there's definately still a chance you could have a little pink one in there!

with amber i didnt really get bad sickness to nearer 10weeks and over

I've been having loads more sickness this time round, i can't remember feeling that sick at all when i was expecting Luke. I had the 'feeling' he was a boy all thru my last pregnancy, and this time I defintely have a girl feeling. OH was really wanting it to be a girl, but after hearing the stories about the women in my family and our terrible tempers, he's changed his mind :rofl:

This is my 1st pregnancy, so i dont have anything to compare it too.
Im having really bad sickness, cant keep anything down at all.
I dont mind either way what i have, but i have a feeling im having a girl.
Guess i will have to wait and see.

i have a girl and all i have was tiredness, really bad headaches and was sick 1 time only throughout.
i suffered horrendous SPD too

Lou
xxx

wellll if your theory is right.... I threw up the whole 9 months with my 2 daughters....but one single day so far with this baby! AND im desperatly hoping BLUE cos this will b our last boohoohoo! Soooo fingers crossed!!! PLUS i have my blue name picked out just incase heeheehee!!!!

Hello.....I had the same pregnancy with number 1 and 2.....NO SICKNESS OR ANY SYMPTOMS (except a belly!) and one was a boy and one was a girl...LOL ;-)) Good Luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->