• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i THINK im having twins!, what was your experience?.

Aww thanks brittles :hugs: that's very kind of you to reply. Hmmm thinking I may have some hope now! Arj was saying her betas were low in the beginning too and she was hoping hers would stick! Just shows how everyone really is different! Gosh you poor thing having all that on as well no wonder you are/were tired!! Yes I think 2 corpus Luteums would punp out more progesterone so that would probably add to the tiredness too. When does your hubby get back? Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months!! :cloud9: and thanks again! x

It would have been 2.5 years apart... but then I got pregnant and am able to separate from the military!! I'm out June 15th on terminal leave starting the 8th :yipee: Although hubby is in training right now (till end of July/mid Aug :shrug:) Thanks!! Hoping you get your 2 lil beanies, but at least one healthy one!! :hugs:

My only question, how do you KNOW you ovulated 2?

Oh I was on a monitored clomid cycle - I saw the two eggs at 20mm in size on the scan. Then I got the trigger shot. Doc said I would pop two eggs!! I know that doesn't mean they fertilised tho!
:yipee: for terminal leave, bet you're excited about that!
I called the eggs meanie and mo!

Oh I was on a monitored clomid cycle - I saw the two eggs at 20mm in size on the scan. Then I got the trigger shot. Doc said I would pop two eggs!! I know that doesn't mean they fertilised tho!
:yipee: for terminal leave, bet you're excited about that!
I called the eggs meanie and mo!

No offense, but theres no guarantee that you ovulated 2 eggs... Doc shouldn't have told you that. I had 2 follicles when I was on 100mg clomid for my first IUI and didn't ovulate both eggs, one turned into a cyst, took a break after that cycle. This time I had 4-5 follicles all 24-25mm VERY BIG and only 2 released. Follicles and eggs are different. I don't want to crush your dreams, but just don't want you to get your hopes too far up. I hope you get the 2 babies that would be an amazing outcome!! Keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks brittles no that's also very good to know too, I prefer honest answers rather than fluff, it's good of you to take the time to help me! I think my consultant tells me anything to keep me happy and paying! :haha: he did say eggs not follicles, he did mention other follicles but said these were two dominant eggs :shrug: oh well only time will tell. I'll let you know either way...most likely in my case it will be another mc but I know so many ladies who are now successful after recurrent mc's, I'm trying to keep positive. Fortunately,touch wood, i continue to get pregnant every time we try so I have to be very grateful for small mercies too. Xx
Ps to be precise one egg was 23mm and one was 24mm before the trigger shot, I was actually worrying this was too big and they would be over cooked. But as you say this does not mean they released. I never usually need clomid you see but we were trying something different due to the mc's. On clomid I never surge (had 1 prior clomid cycle but lining was too thin) so needed the trigger which he gave on cd13 when the eggs were this big. I also had to take estrogen to thicken my lining as clomid made it so thin!! I don't respond well to it in that way! Were you on clomid too? Edit just read you were :dohh:

well DEFINITELY don't think that it will be a mc....!! Maybe your doc looks harder than mine or knows the difference between a dominant and a follicle :shrug: Have they checked your Progesterone levels?? Ive had a ton of chemicals because of low progesterone... did you have a beta yet?

I refuse to have betas as I found them sooo stressful. I just got a 2-3 on a cb digi which I'm happy about so pregnancy test wise I think I am now on track although obviously the numbers are a lot more precise!!
My miscarriages are unexplained but I am on a ton of drugs just in case: steroids, omazoprole, progesterone, heparin injections, aspirin, vitamin d, vitamins for pregnancy, thyroid tablets (my thyroid was fine they just wanted it below 1!!) intralipid drip treatmet for immunology reasons. But as I say this is all empirical treatment and does no harm. I'm normal weight and height etc, healthy...

I refuse to have betas as I found them sooo stressful. I just got a 2-3 on a cb digi which I'm happy about so pregnancy test wise I think I am now on track although obviously the numbers are a lot more precise!!
My miscarriages are unexplained but I am on a ton of drugs just in case: steroids, omazoprole, progesterone, heparin injections, aspirin, vitamin d, vitamins for pregnancy, thyroid tablets (my thyroid was fine they just wanted it below 1!!) intralipid drip treatmet for immunology reasons. But as I say this is all empirical treatment and does no harm. I'm normal weight and height etc, healthy...

:nope: aww that sucks. I would HATE not knowing the answer why. Keep fingers crossed though!! And if it is a mc, I'm here to talk to... we all are on here :hugs: And if it sticks then YAY!! And if its TWINS!! DOUBLE YAY!!!!!! When do you go in for a scan?

I go in for one the 17th!! so 1 week to see my babies again! I'm so excited and still scared shitless something bad will happen to one or both. I'm sure your scan will be totally fine. Kick your feet up and let that baby or BABIES snuggle in!!

Aww good luck Brittles! I am sure you won't need it though! Oh exciting!

Hi Brittles - how did your scan go? I have mine on Monday, so nervous! Just wondering I forgot to ask you, did you actually get a trigger shot this time round or did your 2 eggs release naturally? I had a trigger shot because I wasn't LH surging when the eggs were big enough, I never surged on my own with clomid..

My last scan went great. Babies moved up closer to their true date, both had great heartbeats :happydance: I had a trigger shot but am pretty sure I would have dropped them on my own, the clomid gave me 4 huge follicles and 1 big, but a little smaller. I have had some spotting which was frightening, but it stopped within a day and was only pink. This weekend I visited my husband (hadn't seen him in over a month!!:cry:) And we heard BOTH babies on my doppler for the first time. It was amazing :cloud9::cloud9: How did your scan go?

Aww I bet your hubs was over the moon!!!! Scan went great! Just one in there, measuring on track with a heartbeat of 140!!! After 4mc I cannot believe that this might be for real!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->