i think im losing another one :(

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
ive already had 3 miscarriages, but also very fortunate to have 2 beautiful kids. i almost 7 weeks now and have just had 'that feeling' for the past 2 days. i had a little brown spotting that came and went on monday , rang mid wife and she said that unless its heavy, red blood with clots then try not to worry. i already had a scan last week but could only see the sac and yoke so due to go back on tues...
well ive now had more brown spotting, this time along with some light pink :( i could cry. my boobs have also stopped feeling sore and heavy since yesterday and part of me just knows its not going to end well. the early pregnancy unit said they wont see me until next week as they have a 10 rule in between scans.
i cant think about anything else and to make the situation a million times worst, my sister lost her baby last week. it stopped growing at 8.5 weeks and she went for her 12 week appointment to find no heartbeat. its been a truly horrible christmas.
i think if i lose this baby i cant deal with any more pregnancies.

I'm so sorry for your previous losses and for everything you're dealing with now. Sometimes a little pink spotting can just be an irrated cervix. I have read about some woman who have spotting (and quite heavy bleeding) who go on to have healthy babies. I hope there are more women who can come and reassure you with their own stories. X

Keep positive! Spotting and even a bleed isn't a sign of an MC necessarily. It could just be an irritated cervix.

As for me, mine turned into a chemical as got my period on 4th day after positive and so period 2 days late :(

Spotting can be normal I know it's hard but try not to worry.

Sorry to hear about your losses.

After some bleeding last night i got an ultrasound today and saw babies heartbeat. I am so relieved that I havnt lost the baby although worrying still as to why I'm spotting. I should be 6+6 but measuring 5+6 my dates are spot on so not sure why I'm a week behind. Anyway I am grateful for another day with this baby in my tummy with a heartbeat. Please God let it stay strong xx

After some bleeding last night i got an ultrascan today and saw babies heartbeat. I am so relieved that I havnt lost the baby although worrying still as to why I'm spotting. I should be 6+6 but measuring 5+6 my dates are spot on so not sure why I'm a week behind. Anyway I am grateful for another day with this baby in my tummy with a heartbeat. Please God let it stay strong xx

I'm glad the news is good. Sometimes measurements can be a bit out and catch up, or maybe your egg just took longer to implant than some others.

Glad you have good news. I had spotting in four of my five pregnancies. Two were losses (the spotting only started after the babies stopped growing). The other two it turned out fine. I lost symptoms with my losses too but the symptoms came and went in all my pregnancies so try not to let that worry you.

After that amazing feeling yesterday I had a heavy bleed today. It was heavy and more than before. So I'm pretty sure I am miscarrying again. I'm heartbroken as I saw the heartbeat yesterday but there is no way my baby could still be ok in there with the bleeding.
Oh how cruel life can be

Honestly I had spotting around 7 weeks with my daughter. She was my trouble pregnancy! I had spotting in the beginning, they were positive she had a extra chromosome. I was stressed to the max and 17. SHe is now the most well behaved, sweet, loving, caring, layed back, smart as hell 7 year old I have ever met. Don't lose hope. Keep and eye out and just try to relax if you can. I know it is much easier said then done. I am sorry to hear about your sister, I know that has to be hard. Prayers for her.

Thank you queen mom
It's hard to stay positive I've cried for this baby already, had spotting then red blood this week and was shocked to see the heartbeat yesterday. I measured a week behind so that made me worry to. I have no cramps or pain but the blood is there and it's never a good outcome for me x
It would truly be a miracle if my baby survives this

:hugs:Praying this lil ones pulls through despite any odds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->