I think I'm NTNP wrong..

Caitlin.

Reaction score
My husband and I have been :sex: quite a bit the past month. I am okay up until a few days before AF is due and I think I'm having symptoms then test the day AF is suppose to arrive and get a BFN then become depressed and possibly stressed and my period delays. I really want another baby. I need to relax. Why do I keep doing this to myself? :shrug:

Aww Caitlin!! you're not out til AF arrives!!! :hug:

One thing I read is that you shouldn't do it every day because it can deplete the sperm. Me and my OH have been going at it every other day as I have read that is best. Hoping for your BFP!!!!

Thank you! :D I just feel I need to relax more.

We have done it about 9 times in the last 3 1/2 weeks. Is that too much?

Thank you! :D I just feel I need to relax more.

We have done it about 9 times in the last 3 1/2 weeks. Is that too much?

Doesn't seem like too much to me!! :) That would average out to every other day. But if you give more than 2 days in between then you never know! That's why we have been BDing every other day! :) Lots of baby dust!!! :dust:

I've never heard of too much ;) Hope you get your BFP!

Thank you ladies! :D
I was hoping there wasn't a too much lol. I mean sometimes it's 2-3 days in a row and sometimes 2 days apart. Just depends on how tired we are lol.

I thought ntnp was supposed to be reducing the POAS and stress therein. LOL (Af is coming and I'm symptom spotting...geez....)

I don't think you can DTD too much. ha ha DH and I are like rabbits at times. But as we're serious about ntnp we do it as the mood strikes...which is often. And really, you only need one sperm to get pregnant.

Sorry you're down about your bfn. :( But as others said, you're not out until AF arrives.

I know lol I really thought NTNP would reduce my stress.. I guess not.

DH and I do it quite a bit too. We just do it whenever.

As of right now I'm 2 days late. I track my period on the Pink Pad App so I'm not real sure how accurate it is. I've been cramping for 2 days.

When I went to pee I had a tinge of pink so I'm sure AF will be here in no time.

Baby dust to you ladies! :D
:dust:

Well I think I just worried too much. I tested positive yesterday. :D

Good luck and so much baby dust to you ladies! <3

Me too! The best of luck to you! :D :D

Hubby and I only did it once and it was 4 days before ovulation. So I really thought for sure I was out this month.

Don't give up! ;)

Congrats!

I totally think that some percentage of NTNPers are really just "I don't want to say that I am TTC" kinda.

Thank you! I agree lol.
I mean we were happy if it happened now or later. Plus, we expected it to take much longer than 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->