I think I'm O'ing, or about to O?

DeniseX

Reaction score
I took soy this cycle (3-7), I'm currently CD 21 (normally 34-ish day cycles)- My OPKs started getting darker on CD 18, was near positive, then faded again- cheap IC so I figured I wouldn't get a true positive and assumed I ovulated CD 19 or so... However, because I like to pee on things :haha: I kept testing, and yesterday they got pretty dark again- not quite darker or as dark as the control line but pretty darn close! I test 2-3 times a day, so I doubt I'll miss any surge... hah. Today the line is dark but not anything I'd consider positive looks like it's going back down. The kicker for me is, I'm having sharp ovary pain, mostly on my right side. It's coming in waves, and I went to pee and noticed my cm was tinged with pink blood (very small amount).. We Bd'd CD 19, skipped 20, and I've already let DH know when he gets home from work he has more "work" to do. I've never had ovary pain before or spotting, even when I was taking Clomid- I hope it's a good sign- if any sign at all. Maybe a good egg, or more than one. ;) This is what I get for not temping. :dohh: I'm guessing soy pushed O day back, and my dark opk on CD 18 was my body gearing up to ovulate and didn't actually manage to do it. Fingers crossed I'll catch the eggy, whenever it appears.

I'd say you are close to o (or maybe o'd today). There can be an lh surge when the body tries to ovulate but doesn't actually o. Sounds like this may be what you experienced earlier. With the tinged cm, I'd say you are experiencing o spotting. Sounds like o is here for you!! YAY!!!! :happydance: GL! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->