I think I'm out and AF isn't due until 29th/30th UPDATE: BFP?

Oh_Clementine

Reaction score
It's almost midnight, but I'm still technically 11DPO. I've used ICs and FRER yesterday and today with FMU and squinted, put the tests in front of the window, said a prayer and nope... still nothing but a severe case of line eye.

I've been cramping up a storm and AF isn't due for a few more days.

As you can see by my sig, I'm a LTTC and no stranger to disappointment, but this month just felt different, and I got my hopes up. :(

Should I consider myself out this early? What are the chances of me still getting a BFP?

My chart is here if anyone is curious:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3cee20/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Chart is looking good, I didn't get a BFP with my son until 4 days after af was due to show, so don't loose faith hun

A good 20% of women still get a negative test at 11dpo, check out this page for statshttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=11

I am due on the 28th/29th, and I feel out as well. BUT I'm not giving up hope until she shows! We timed things so right this time! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Good luck to you as well!! :dust:

Thanks ladies, good luck to you too, Samantha!

Last night I kept having a really flushed face and didn't want half of my dinner. Every time I looked at it I felt sick, so I didn't eat any more. The queasiness is still around today, not as bad though. And I've had very painful cramping like I get on the first day of AF. In fact, I woke up feeling like AF was here early because of how wet I felt. It was like running water!

This morning, I took a cheapie that expired a couple of months ago because it was all I had left. A faint line within the time limit. I dipped another from the same batch. Another line. I found another old batch that expired early last year and there was another faint line. All within the time limit and all seemed to have colour.

I decided to dip a FRER. I swear a super super super faint line came up and I'm sure it's pink, but because it is so faint, it's hard to tell.

Last time I got my BFP at 11dpo (which sadly ended in MC) it was darker than this (I think).

Ahhhh... I so badly want this to be real, but I am so scared!

Omg this is so like me right now! (I too have PCOS) Wet like I'm leaking a few days before af is even due, cramps off and on and feeling sick off and on. I hope this is it for both of us. I'm holding out to test until Sat when af will technically be late lol hope your lines are true! Fingers crossed!

Good luck, Cuzimthemama! Hope when you test you get a blazing BFP! :D

I've made a thread in the pregnancy test section... I'm just about to post my pics there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->