i think it's bfn.... ** update i think that proves it**

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
hi girls .. i was hopin for a bfp today (other halfs 42nd bday) yes 42! haha! so now with him getin up i had to get up and give him his cards and stuff.. i forgot i know how did i forget!?!?!? so ye i tested after i already i used toilet.. so i only acually held my urine 2 hrs.. saying that i thought b ok since im 12dpo .. bt my af isnt due till the 25 .. so 4day away, anyhow i mayb have eye line bt im sure i see half a faded line on the 2nd line i mean "faded" lol tried to take a pic bt so faded i cant lol.. i think its to b honest!! bt hey wish full thinking.. have i got a chance??! xx

Attachments

• P211209_11.560001.jpg
    P211209_11.560001.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 250
Think i can c a hint of a line buts its not really clear and those ic are a nightmare!

Hope its ur :bfp:

omg i know isn't it just .. i think its bfn tho hun :D ... hey got a couple more days yet x

Sorry hun, I can't see much - I don't have the best eyes, will look on the forum in a couple of days and hopefully you will have posted the BFP, good luck x

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Go out and buy a FRER and see if it will show up better. To be honest, I got my first positive on an IC and just verified it with a FRER so you never know!

Oh My!!! I totally read that wrong. I thought you typed its hubbys 42nd BABY!!!!!! :haha: :dohh:

I do see a little line. Test again tomoz and defo let us know. What a nice bday present that would be!!!!!! :happydance:

I see the slightest line there, like you said test in a few days and see if it gets darker..Hope it is a :bfp: hun xx

Oh My!!! I totally read that wrong. I thought you typed its hubbys 42nd BABY!!!!!! :haha: :dohh:

I do see a little line. Test again tomoz and defo let us know. What a nice bday present that would be!!!!!! :happydance:

omg i hope not since im only 26!!!!! hahaha !!!! x

If you have a slight line on an ic you will have a line on a frer!! I know I tested at 9dpo and got my pos.

I am sorry, I can't see anything, but I had such a feint line on my IC, I think they are pretty rubbish! In the end I got a tesco cheapy when I was 5 days late and the line came up instantly.

Fingers crossed for you x

hi girls .. i was hopin for a bfp today (other halfs 42nd bday) yes 42! haha! so now with him getin up i had to get up and give him his cards and stuff.. i forgot i know how did i forget!?!?!? so ye i tested after i already i used toilet.. so i only acually held my urine 2 hrs.. saying that i thought b ok since im 12dpo .. bt my af isnt due till the 25 .. so 4day away, anyhow i mayb have eye line bt im sure i see half a faded line on the 2nd line i mean "faded" lol tried to take a pic bt so faded i cant lol.. i think its to b honest!! bt hey wish full thinking.. have i got a chance??! xx

another faded line today ... i think i'm earlier then the dpo as well

Attachments

• P231209_08.490003.JPG
    P231209_08.490003.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 126
Try a FR I got faint line on IC then got BFP with FR good luck sending lots of Baby Dust :) xx

thanks sassy .. my FF is all mixed up .. it said i ovulated 12cd .. which would make me 14dpo and now i put my temp in and it changed to 20cd and im 6dpo .. but acually i felt my cramping and EWCM about 8 days ago lmao so confusing xxx

arh ive took another ic and wen i hold it to he light i see a shadow where the 2nd line sud b!! i have line eye im sure!! driving me crazy !!

i will and i will test on xmas day with fmu i will not have time to nip out now for the morning

Can't wait to see your update!! FX for you!

i did another ic this am i have its all i have ... FF says im now 7dpo lol!! so its a little early another supa supa faint shadow? x

Attachments

• P241209_07.030001.JPG
    P241209_07.030001.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel